P3 Intelligence On Demand
What is P3 Bulletin?
P3 Bulletin is the only infrastructure intelligence service dedicated to public-private partnerships in the US, Canada and Latin America publishing exclusive news, features, interviews and in-depth market reports, providing extensive information on partnerships that leverage private sector resources and innovation to deliver public infrastructure.
P3 Bulletin also organises a number of prestigious events throughout the year including the P3 Awards, regional P3 Hub conferences, and roundtables.
What is Projects Bulletin?
A subscription to P3 Bulletin includes unrestricted access to Projects Bulletin, our comprehensive global database of P3 projects, enabling users to:
- Track activity from conception to completion
- Search by location, sector, and scale of project
- Discover key dates, contract terms & values
- Find out which organisations are involved
- View league tables ranking organizations by P3 project activity
Subscribe today and benefit from:
- Unrestricted access to all areas of our digital service
- New business opportunities
- The latest news direct to your inbox
- Bi-monthly editions of our e-magazine
- Special discounts to all our conferences
Global subscribers will also benefit from a subscription to Partnerships Bulletin – sister title to P3 Bulletin focusing on public-private partnerships in the EMEA and Asia Pacific regions.
To find out more, please contact:
Tingting Wei, Relationship Manager
+44 (0)20 8675 8030
To receive our weekly round-up email featuring news, top stories and interviews, register here.