- McGuireWoods forms infra bill teamAugust 12, 2021Law firm McGuireWoods has established a new team focused on supporting clients seeking to take advantage of the US government’s infrastructure plans.
- Mesirow expands into Maryland with double hireAugust 12, 2021Financial services firm Mesirow Public Finance has launched its presence in Maryland with two new hires.
- Go-ahead for Maryland road P3August 12, 2021Board of Public Works vote paves way for predevelopment work to begin, despite treasurer voting against the plan
- Nebraska uni tenders energy P3August 11, 2021The University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) to deliver a new district energy system under a P3.
- Puerto Rico seeks advisors for digital infraAugust 11, 2021The Puerto Rico PPP Authority has tendered for legal, technical and financial advisors to support the modernization of the island’s digital infrastructure.
- Montgomery County looks to derail Maryland P3August 11, 2021Executive to testify against I-495 and I-270 toll lanes plan; open letter urges Board of Public Works to reject plan today
- Biden: We’re on the cusp of infra decadeAugust 11, 2021President Joe Biden has hailed the success of the infrastructure bill in the Senate as an historic moment for the country.
- Senate passes infrastructure billAugust 10, 2021The US Senate has passed the $1.2trn infrastructure package with bipartisan support.
- Blinken: Infra critical to US global standingAugust 10, 2021Developing better infrastructure is a vital part of ensuring the US remains competitive with the rest of the world, Secretary of State Antony Blinken has said.
- Transportation policies ‘are climate policies’August 10, 2021US Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg has highlighted the importance of tackling climate change as part of the federal infrastructure package.
- Mexico unveils 7 transport projectsAugust 10, 2021Mexico’s Ministry of Communications & Transportation (SCT) has published a list of seven projects with potential investments of US$2.2bn.
- Crowdfunding ‘a potential game-changer’August 9, 2021Using crowdfunding to democratise the infrastructure investment process could revolutionize the industry, experts have suggested.
- Postblockareal NordConsultants required
- Quebec City TramwayRequest for Qualifications
- Gainesville Campus Energy System - University of Florida Request for Qualifications
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021