- Squires adds Hunton lawyerAugust 17, 2021Law firm Squire Patton Boggs has appointed a principal in its public & infrastructure finance practice in Atlanta.
- BNDES unveils infra social networkAugust 17, 2021Brazilian development bank BNDES has launched a new social network designed to bring investors and infrastructure projects closer together.
- Greater Chicago communities agree smart tie-upAugust 17, 2021Twenty-one cities in the Greater Chicago area have agreed a deal with a private partner to develop a series of smart city projects.
- US Treasury urges green MDB investmentsAugust 17, 2021The US Treasury has issued new guidance advocating for multilateral development banks (MDBs) to prioritize clean energy investments.
- Colombia reactivates 4G road projectAugust 16, 2021The Colombian government has given the go-ahead to restart work on one of its 4G road projects after years of delay.
- Florida P3 expert takes Washington roleAugust 16, 2021Governor Jay Inslee has appointed a former Miami-Dade County official as director of the Washington Department of Enterprise Services.
- Trudeau calls snap electionAugust 16, 2021Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau has called a snap election as he seeks to capitalize on positive polls.
- Advisors sought for Brazil sanitation P3August 13, 2021The World Bank has tendered for a range of advisors to support a water and sewage PPP project in the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais.
- El Salvador P3 gets key approvalAugust 13, 2021The first project to be delivered under a P3 model in El Salvador has taken another step towards being signed off.
- Concerns over infra bill P3 amendmentAugust 13, 2021Exclusive: Language could inhibit competition and defeat benefits of P3, warn experts
- UK, Central American dev bank agree infra MoUAugust 13, 2021Government agency UK Export Finance has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Central American Bank for Economic Integration (CABEI) to boost infrastructure investment.
- Miami-Dade scopes causeways P3August 12, 2021Miami-Dade County in Florida has published a document setting out the scope of works for a potential P3 to redevelop two causeways and associated recreational facilities.
- Postblockareal NordConsultants required
- Quebec City TramwayRequest for Qualifications
- Gainesville Campus Energy System - University of Florida Request for Qualifications
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021