- Howden hires Aon P3 expertSeptember 6, 2021International insurance broker Howden has appointed a new executive director to take charge of operational P3s within the firm.
- Philadelphia P3 school opensSeptember 6, 2021One of the first school projects to be delivered under a P3 model in the US opens its doors to students this week.
- WSP president becomes US Port EnvoyAugust 27, 2021WSP president of advisory services, John D. Porcari, has been appointed as Port Envoy by the Biden administration.
- Shortlist for Maryland road construction teamAugust 27, 2021The consortium behind Phase 1 South of Maryland’s New American Legion Bridge I-270 has released a shortlist of three contractors for the project
- Future infra ‘must consider resilience’August 27, 2021Building resilient infrastructure will be as important as developing new technologies to reduce emissions, experts have warned.
- Schumer: Infra package key to climate challengeAugust 26, 2021Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer has claimed the Biden administration’s infrastructure plans are critical to helping the country reduce its carbon emissions.
- Trinidad & Tobago plans port P3August 26, 2021The Port Authority of Trinidad & Tobago (PATT) is seeking expressions of interest (EoI) for private partners to develop ideas for developing and operating ports under a P3 deal.
- P3 ‘well-placed’ to meet Net Zero challengeAugust 26, 2021Exclusive: P3s could prove critical to helping governments meet their targets on Net Zero emissions, experts have claimed.
- Fund eyes Brazil water sectorAugust 25, 2021Brazilian firm Vinci Partners Investments has raised US$24m in its latest closing of a fund that aims to bring $190m for investment in the country’s water sector.
- P3s ‘ideal’ for smart infra revolutionAugust 25, 2021Industry experts believe that P3 contracts will have a central role to play in the development of so-called smart infrastructure projects around the world.
- House to proceed with infra plansAugust 25, 2021House backs procedural motion for $3.5trn program after Speaker Pelosi commits to pushing through Senate-backed bipartisan infra bill
- Peru study sees P3 port benefitAugust 24, 2021A report published by Peru’s investment agency ProInversion has highlighted the potential benefits of concessioning ports under a P3 model.
- Postblockareal NordConsultants required
- Quebec City TramwayRequest for Qualifications
- Gainesville Campus Energy System - University of Florida Request for Qualifications
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021