- P3 remains “important tool” for MarylandSeptember 9, 2021P3s will continue to play an important part in Maryland’s infrastructure development over the coming years, the state’s Draft FY22-FY27 Consolidated Transportation Program has said.
- $300m South Carolina Health Campus P3 tenderedSeptember 9, 2021Plans for a £300m Health Sciences Campus project have been launched by the University of South Carolina.
- Unsolicited transit proposal for Florida citySeptember 8, 2021A city in Florida has received an unsolicited proposal for a mass transit project from public transportation firm Glydways.
- Pillsbury hires Latham LatAM expertSeptember 8, 2021Law firm Pillsbury has hired an infrastructure partner with strong experience in Latin America into its global finance practice.
- Clackamas Courthouse shortlists threeSeptember 8, 2021Three teams have been shortlisted for the Clackamas County Courthouse Replacement P3 project.
- Gowling WLG hires ACS counselSeptember 8, 2021Law firm Gowling WLG has appointed a former ACS Infrastructure general counsel as a partner in its real estate and financial services department and infrastructure & construction group.
- Arkansas agrees fiber expansion dealSeptember 8, 2021The State of Arkansas has agreed a deal with a private provider to expand high-speed internet coverage to rural areas.
- Winner for Amapa sanitation concessionSeptember 7, 2021A private bidder has won the auction for the State of Amapa sanitation concession in Brazil.
- Macquarie picks up another fiber providerSeptember 7, 2021Infrastructure investor Macquarie has agreed a $2.9bn deal to add another telecoms infrastructure company to its portfolio.
- State DOTs excited by infra planSeptember 7, 2021State Departments of Transportation have highlighted the benefits of the infrastructure bill that was recently passed by the Senate.
- Magdalena River P3 draft unveiledSeptember 6, 2021Colombia’s infrastructure agency has published the draft contract for its planned Magdalena River P3 scheme.
- Bahamas airports P3 tender ‘imminent’September 6, 2021The Government of the Bahamas has confirmed a request for prequalifications for its Airports P3 Program is to be issued this month.
- Postblockareal NordConsultants required
- Quebec City TramwayRequest for Qualifications
- Gainesville Campus Energy System - University of Florida Request for Qualifications
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021