- Engie restructures executive teamJanuary 15, 2021Energy firm Engie has restructured its executive committee to reflect its business around four key areas.
- Cali uni P3 RFP releasedJanuary 14, 2021The California State University (CSU) has released a request for proposals (RFP) for its Lanterman Development Center redevelopment project.
- MDBs post emerging market recovery analysisJanuary 14, 2021The IFC, AIIB urge private sector to help address developing world deficits; EBRD posts 2020 summary
- Iowa governor eyes broadband P3sJanuary 14, 2021The governor of Iowa has highlighted the potential for private investment to support public rollout of broadband services in her Condition of the State speech.
- Hawaii authorities seek to avoid funding gapJanuary 14, 2021Government organizations involved in the Aloha Stadium project have been working to iron out a potential funding gap that could increase costs on the P3 scheme.
- Committee created to oversee Puerto Rico energy P3January 14, 2021The new governor of Puerto Rico has established a new organization to oversee the P3 contract for the transmission and distribution of electricity.
- Winner for Alberta care schemeJanuary 14, 2021A letter of intent has been signed between the public and private parties planning a 254-bed long-term care project in Alberta.
- White & Case adds partner from Noble EnergyJanuary 13, 2021Law firm White & Case has brought a new partner to its Houston office who has a focus on the energy and environment sector.
- Santa Clara agency makes FTA applicationJanuary 13, 2021The Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (SCVTA) has submitted an application to the US government’s Expedited Project Delivery Pilot Program.
- US mayors call for more P3sJanuary 13, 2021City leaders highlight benefit of model to support health and social objectives; latest figures show widening infrastructure gap
- Axa infra arm rebrandsJanuary 13, 2021Institutional investor Axa Investment Managers’ Real Assets, Structured Finance and Chorus business units have rebranded.
- Canadian investor sells rolling stock stakeJanuary 13, 2021The Public Sector Pension Investment Board (PSP Investments) has agreed to sell its stake in a major European rolling stock provider.
- Peru Ancón Industrial Park ProjectAdvertised/In Procurement
- Arizona State University Student Accommodation ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- Arizona State University Multi-Purpose Arena ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021