- Macquarie, Odinsa agree LatAm tie-upSeptember 13, 2021Concessions firm Odinsa has agreed a deal with Macquarie Infrastructure Partners (MIP) V for a new road platform targeting investment in Latin America.
- Quebec relaunches tramway P3September 13, 2021The City of Quebec has split out its planned tramway procurement as it responds to changes in the rolling stock market.
- Florida uni plans energy P3September 13, 2021The University of Florida has become the latest institution to tender for a private partner to develop and maintain an energy system for a campus project.
- Authorities urged to adapt to rising materials costsSeptember 13, 2021Exclusive: Public authorities need to consider how they run P3 procurements to adapt to rising building material prices, an industry expert has said.
- Hawaii preps RFQ for justice P3September 10, 2021Hawaii is planning to use a design, build, finance and partially maintain model for its Oahu Community Correctional Center (OCCC) P3.
- Winner for Florida AV P3September 10, 2021A preferred bidder has been picked for the first phase of the Jacksonville Transportation Authority’s Ultimate Urban Circulator (U2C) autonomous vehicle project
- Graham acquisition to boost US reachSeptember 10, 2021US-based construction firm, Milender White, has joined the Graham Group of Companies as part of the group’s diversification strategy.
- Vaccine required for federal contractorsSeptember 10, 2021President Joe Biden has signed an executive order that will require all federal contractors to ensure their employees are vaccinated against Covid-19.
- NJ wind port breaks groundSeptember 10, 2021The New Jersey Wind Port has broken ground as work to develop the state’s center for offshore wind development begins with its private sector partner.
- Infra Ontario launches internet RFQSeptember 10, 2021Infrastructure Ontario has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) to support accelerated high-speed internet expansion in the province.
- INPP cautiously optimistic on US outlookSeptember 9, 2021Strong first six months of 2021; focus on ESG; eyes opportunities in US
- Fengate appoints general counselSeptember 9, 2021Fengate Asset Management has appointed a new general counsel following the retirement of Heather Crawford.
- Postblockareal NordConsultants required
- Quebec City TramwayRequest for Qualifications
- Gainesville Campus Energy System - University of Florida Request for Qualifications
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021