- MichiganDOT director calls for more infra investmentJuly 23, 2021Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) Director Paul C. Ajegba has “pressed key federal officials” on how to drive investment into the state’s infrastructure.
- Peru signs transmission P3sJuly 23, 2021Peru’s public investment agency Proinversion has signed two concessions for the Puerto Maldonado - Iberia Transmission Line and Valle del Chira Substation P3s.
- Barbados debates GAIA airport P3July 23, 2021The Barbados Parliament has held a debate on the future of the Grantley Adams International Airport P3, which is setting “new routes for partnership” in the country.
- P3 can deliver “great gain” on infra projectsJuly 23, 2021Meridiam chief highlights model’s benefits but urges governments to take the lead
- City wins parking P3 lawsuitJuly 22, 2021In one of the first ever P3 disputes to be tried by jury, the City of Minot has won its case against the private sector partner delivering two parking structures.
- Infra bill slowed by SenateJuly 22, 2021Republicans in the Senate have halted a plan to move the unfinished infrastructure bill through the first steps of the legislative process.
- Florida city releases P3 regen RFPJuly 22, 2021The City of Lakeland, Polk County, has released a request for proposals (RFP) on its Oak Street Parking Lot regeneration P3.
- Shortlist for Ontario hospital P3July 22, 2021Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Niagara Health have prequalified three teams for the South Niagara Hospital Project
- Illinois Tech agrees energy P3July 22, 2021Illinois Institute of Technology has agreed a deal with a private partner to redevelop its on-campus utility system.
- Vote U-turn puts Legion Bridge P3 back on trackJuly 22, 2021Members of the Capital Region Transportation Planning Board (TPB) have voted in favor of including the state’s P3 project in its plan.
- Brunswick commissioners support Cape Fear bridge P3July 22, 2021The Brunswick County Board of Commissioners have given qualified backing to further exploring the unsolicited proposal to deliver a new Cape Fear bridge.
- P3s a “no brainer” for Net ZeroJuly 21, 2021Industry experts back P3 to deliver on Net Zero challenge; focus must be on outcomes-based approach
- Nigeria Satellite Broadband ProjectExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- York University Toronto Student HousingAdvertised/In Procurement
- City of Lakeland Florida Oakstreet Parking Lot RedevelopmentExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021