- San Diego “ripe for robust investment”January 27, 2020The San Diego Association of Governments’ Victoria Stackwick, interviewed by P3 Bulletin's Solape Alatise, says the region is open for business
- Market responds to Alberta’s renewed appetite for P3sJanuary 17, 2020P3 Bulletin takes a look at whether Alberta Premier Kenney’s pro-P3 government is living up to its word
- Canada Infrastructure Bank gears up for 2020January 10, 2020P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma interviews the bank’s CEO Pierre Lavallée
- JLL makes technology centralJanuary 10, 2020P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma interviews JLL’s latest appointee Liz Van Dyke
- AIAI’s forward trajectoryDecember 17, 2019P3 Bulletin’s Solape Alatise interviews the Association for the Improvement of American Infrastructure’s executive director Lisa Buglione and senior policy advisor Marshall Macomber
- CCPPP: Key takeaways from provincial ministersDecember 3, 2019P3 Bulletin's David Durant spoke with ministers from four provinces to hear their perspectives in a changing marketplace.
- IO: P3 and Alliance pipelineNovember 27, 2019Infrastructure Ontario to focus on long-term partnerships and O&M in updated P3 and Alliance pipeline, by David Durant.
- Interview: Rick Meade of LA Metro talks to P3 BulletinNovember 25, 2019The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority has unveiled a USD21.5bn trio of projects.
- Market Sounding: Alberta’s Capital Expansion PlanNovember 25, 2019The government of Alberta boldly approached the market for investment last week, as it unveiled further details of the Alberta Capital Expansion Plan, with the province keenly re-entering the P3 market, by David Durant.
- Canada’s Indigenous First Nations look to fix infrastructure deficit with P3sNovember 22, 2019Inuit leaders are intending to work more closely with Canadian governments and the private sector in order to make up their infrastructure gap and unlock economic potential, by David Durant.
- Joining the dotsNovember 22, 2019Asif Ghafoor tells David Keniry how Amey plans to join up technology, people and policy as big changes come to the infrastructure and mobility markets.
- News analysis: govt energy policy vital for local net-zero carbon schemesNovember 11, 2019Strong central government energy policy is critical to secure vital local net-zero carbon schemes.
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Campus & Power P3Expressions of Interest/Request for Information
- Dominican Amber Highway P3In Planning/Proposal Announced
- US Army JAB Tank P3Request for Proposals/Shortlist
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021