- Maryland struggles to get its house in orderApril 15, 2020Recent to-ing and fro-ing in the Maryland General Assembly hints at growing political discord. But the state's market should be strong enough to weather any storm.
- Covid-19 – the new Carillion for operational PPPsApril 15, 2020An unprecedented global health crisis has led to equally unprecedented demands on PPP project contracts and the relationships that underpin them
- Supply and demandApril 3, 2020Communities’ ability to halt the spread of coronavirus was defined by the availability of healthcare and digital infrastructure. Rubicon's John Kirwan tells P3 Bulletin's David Keniry why these sectors are on path for even further growth.
- Infra market to see consolidation amid Covid-19March 31, 2020Asset consolidation, inevitable project delays and altered contract agreements are among the expected impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic, industry observers tell P3 Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma.
- Amber founder ‘heartened’ by Covid-19 responseMarch 27, 2020Co-founder of Amber Infrastructure and director of International Public Partnerships (INPP) Giles Frost tells P3 Bulletin project partners have put “aside contracts” to face the Covid-19 challenge
- Diversification is keyMarch 18, 2020EY's Mike Parker discusses today's global challenges and public-private partnerships with P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma
- Details emerge on Plenary-CDPQ agreementMarch 12, 2020The global public-private partnership market is set for disruption as Plenary Group and CDPQ look to expand their considerable portfolios; while Sun Life closes in on InfraRed Capital Partners.
- Canadian P3 pipeline roars to lifeMarch 6, 2020Canada has demonstrated once again why it is a world leader in public-private partnership (P3) delivery with key procurements progressing across the country.
- The verdict is in: Projects need championsMarch 5, 2020Courthouse projects have become a benchmark for success in the execution of public-private partnerships; global industry leaders delivering these projects share their insight into that success. By David Keniry, editor.
- Sao Paulo plans ambitious program of 21 P3sFebruary 21, 2020In 2019 the São Paulo State Government won the Best Financial Structure category at the P3 Awards for the Midwest Highways project in the State of São Paulo. Since then the government has continued to move forward and implement a raft of P3 projects.
- NEPA overhaul garners mixed reviewJanuary 31, 2020News Analysis: President Donald J. Trump announced proposed regulation changes to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) earlier this month. While the changes have been long due, the industry may have gotten more than what they were asking for.
- 2020: infra gets the ‘green’ lightJanuary 30, 2020The year maybe only a month old but 2020 is shaping up to be a game changer for global infrastructure investment as policymakers align, thanks to climate change- the industry must embrace this momentum, by David Keniry, Editor.
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Campus & Power P3Expressions of Interest/Request for Information
- Dominican Amber Highway P3In Planning/Proposal Announced
- US Army JAB Tank P3Request for Proposals/Shortlist
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021