- Smart ChoicesDecember 4, 2020Smart infrastructure is more than just getting broadband cables in the ground. Sakshi Sharma reports from the Canadian Council for PPPs annual conference on the rise of smart mobility
- Recovery RoomDecember 4, 2020The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- Analysis: Connecting the DotsDecember 4, 2020As rural authorities eye using P3s to bring connectivity to broadband dark spots, what can the industry bring to an already crowded fiber market?
- Analysis: Making an ImpactDecember 4, 2020President-elect Joe Biden has wasted no time indicating his preferences for his time in office. But can he get the commitments he needs on infrastructure?
- Analysis: What will Joe Biden do about infrastructure?November 13, 2020As the former vice president prepares to move into the Oval Office, we consider what a Joe Biden presidency will mean for the US P3 market
- Interview: Studying the landscapeNovember 10, 2020Rob Guthrie, vice president of business development at engineering and contracting firm Bernhard, talks to Sakshi Sharma about a sector that holds the most potential in the mid-south region and Arkansas
- Leading LightsNovember 4, 2020To recognise the ever improving gender balance within infrastructure, we asked a panel of some of the inspirational women directing our industry for their views
- Analysis: Good things in bad timesOctober 27, 2020The financial impact of the global pandemic may provide an opportunity for US infrastructure – if authorities are bold enough to take the challenge
- Analysis: Alberta’s WishlistOctober 21, 2020Difficult economic times will mean new solutions as the province looks to enter the world of unsolicited proposals
- Inclusion through infrastructureOctober 19, 2020Social infrastructure can be a powerful tool for change. Sakshi Sharma explains why P3s can act as a turbo-charger.
- A glaring gapOctober 16, 2020If projects are designed and built to serve communities, shouldn’t those who do the deals reflect the people they are serving, asks Sakshi Sharma
- Analysis: FAST forwardOctober 13, 2020The FAST Act has been extended by a year, but there’s hope that a more comprehensive replacement is in the pipeline
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Campus & Power P3Expressions of Interest/Request for Information
- Dominican Amber Highway P3In Planning/Proposal Announced
- US Army JAB Tank P3Request for Proposals/Shortlist
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021