- Details emerge on Plenary-CDPQ agreementMarch 12, 2020The global public-private partnership market is set for disruption as Plenary Group and CDPQ look to expand their considerable portfolios; while Sun Life closes in on InfraRed Capital Partners.
- Canadian P3 pipeline roars to lifeMarch 6, 2020Canada has demonstrated once again why it is a world leader in public-private partnership (P3) delivery with key procurements progressing across the country.
- The verdict is in: Projects need championsMarch 5, 2020Courthouse projects have become a benchmark for success in the execution of public-private partnerships; global industry leaders delivering these projects share their insight into that success. By David Keniry, editor.
- Sao Paulo plans ambitious program of 21 P3sFebruary 21, 2020In 2019 the São Paulo State Government won the Best Financial Structure category at the P3 Awards for the Midwest Highways project in the State of São Paulo. Since then the government has continued to move forward and implement a raft of P3 projects.
- NEPA overhaul garners mixed reviewJanuary 31, 2020News Analysis: President Donald J. Trump announced proposed regulation changes to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) earlier this month. While the changes have been long due, the industry may have gotten more than what they were asking for.
- 2020: infra gets the ‘green’ lightJanuary 30, 2020The year maybe only a month old but 2020 is shaping up to be a game changer for global infrastructure investment as policymakers align, thanks to climate change- the industry must embrace this momentum, by David Keniry, Editor.
- San Diego “ripe for robust investment”January 27, 2020The San Diego Association of Governments’ Victoria Stackwick, interviewed by P3 Bulletin's Solape Alatise, says the region is open for business
- Market responds to Alberta’s renewed appetite for P3sJanuary 17, 2020P3 Bulletin takes a look at whether Alberta Premier Kenney’s pro-P3 government is living up to its word
- Canada Infrastructure Bank gears up for 2020January 10, 2020P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma interviews the bank’s CEO Pierre Lavallée
- JLL makes technology centralJanuary 10, 2020P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma interviews JLL’s latest appointee Liz Van Dyke
- AIAI’s forward trajectoryDecember 17, 2019P3 Bulletin’s Solape Alatise interviews the Association for the Improvement of American Infrastructure’s executive director Lisa Buglione and senior policy advisor Marshall Macomber
- CCPPP: Key takeaways from provincial ministersDecember 3, 2019P3 Bulletin's David Durant spoke with ministers from four provinces to hear their perspectives in a changing marketplace.
- Peru Ancón Industrial Park ProjectAdvertised/In Procurement
- Arizona State University Student Accommodation ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- Arizona State University Multi-Purpose Arena ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021