- Republicans introduce infrastructure billsJune 16, 2020House Republicans are to introduce a surface transportation bill following Infrastructure Bank proposal. By P3 Bulletin's David Keniry.
- P3 ‘needs to be considered’ for airportsJune 12, 2020New York has once again provided a beacon of light as airport owners deal with the turbulence of Covid-19; but what are the signals coming from Washington? By P3 Bulletin's David Keniry.
- Handback to the futureJune 8, 2020P3 Bulletin’s David Keniry talks to industry leaders on the need to gear up resources for expiring contracts as the impact of seminal reports on managing assets is assessed.
- The World Bank’s Rapid ResponseMay 20, 2020The World Bank’s Jemima Sy explains to P3 Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies how the new ‘Covid-19 PPP Rapid Response Umbrella Program’ is leading the charge in helping developing countries move forward from the pandemic.
- “If the world needs to be rebuilt, we’re going to rebuild it on a sustainable basis”May 1, 2020Global Head of Infrastructure at KPMG, Richard Threlfall talks to Partnerships Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies about trends that are emerging and resurging as Covid-19 forces the hard-reset button.
- Colorado’s master planApril 17, 2020The state of Colorado is to remain at the vanguard of the US market as the High Performance Transportation Enterprise (HPTE) gets on with business. By P3 Bulletin’s David Keniry
- Maryland struggles to get its house in orderApril 15, 2020Recent to-ing and fro-ing in the Maryland General Assembly hints at growing political discord. But the state's market should be strong enough to weather any storm.
- Covid-19 – the new Carillion for operational PPPsApril 15, 2020An unprecedented global health crisis has led to equally unprecedented demands on PPP project contracts and the relationships that underpin them
- Supply and demandApril 3, 2020Communities’ ability to halt the spread of coronavirus was defined by the availability of healthcare and digital infrastructure. Rubicon's John Kirwan tells P3 Bulletin's David Keniry why these sectors are on path for even further growth.
- Infra market to see consolidation amid Covid-19March 31, 2020Asset consolidation, inevitable project delays and altered contract agreements are among the expected impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic, industry observers tell P3 Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma.
- Amber founder ‘heartened’ by Covid-19 responseMarch 27, 2020Co-founder of Amber Infrastructure and director of International Public Partnerships (INPP) Giles Frost tells P3 Bulletin project partners have put “aside contracts” to face the Covid-19 challenge
- Diversification is keyMarch 18, 2020EY's Mike Parker discusses today's global challenges and public-private partnerships with P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma
- Peru Ancón Industrial Park ProjectAdvertised/In Procurement
- Arizona State University Student Accommodation ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- Arizona State University Multi-Purpose Arena ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021