- Leading LightsNovember 4, 2020To recognise the ever improving gender balance within infrastructure, we asked a panel of some of the inspirational women directing our industry for their views
- Analysis: Good things in bad timesOctober 27, 2020The financial impact of the global pandemic may provide an opportunity for US infrastructure – if authorities are bold enough to take the challenge
- Analysis: Alberta’s WishlistOctober 21, 2020Difficult economic times will mean new solutions as the province looks to enter the world of unsolicited proposals
- Inclusion through infrastructureOctober 19, 2020Social infrastructure can be a powerful tool for change. Sakshi Sharma explains why P3s can act as a turbo-charger.
- A glaring gapOctober 16, 2020If projects are designed and built to serve communities, shouldn’t those who do the deals reflect the people they are serving, asks Sakshi Sharma
- Analysis: FAST forwardOctober 13, 2020The FAST Act has been extended by a year, but there’s hope that a more comprehensive replacement is in the pipeline
- Hudson Tunnel plan updated as Feds allocate grantsAugust 28, 2020An updated plan for the Hudson Tunnel Project has been submitted to the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) as Capital Investment Grant (CIG) Program grants allocated.
- Expiry is not the endAugust 11, 2020P3 Bulletin's David Keniry explores what success in the expiry and handback process could mean for the future of P3
- Bridge by bridgeJuly 7, 2020With the Belle Chasse Bridge under its belt, the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development is up and running. Dan Colombini speaks with Secretary Dr Shawn Wilson about his plans for the future.
- The Treble AllianceJuly 3, 2020Just as P3 is establishing itself as a go-to form of infrastructure financing across the globe, another model has joined the party. Dan Colombini reports on how the alliancing model is becoming another string to the industry’s bow
- Fundamental resetJune 30, 2020P3 Bulletin’s David Keniry speaks to leading industry figures about how public officials can avoid hard-fought projects falling victim to uncertainty.
- Multilateral ThinkingJune 30, 2020P3 Bulletin's Jonathan Davies looks at how supranationals are using P3s to help emerging markets respond and recover from coronavirus.
- Peru Ancón Industrial Park ProjectAdvertised/In Procurement
- Arizona State University Student Accommodation ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- Arizona State University Multi-Purpose Arena ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021