- From start-up to executionJanuary 4, 2021Ehren Cory took over as chief executive officer at the Canada Infrastructure Bank (CIB) in November 2020. He spoke to P3 Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma about his plans for 2021
- Analysis: Pete Buttigieg, transport revolutionary?December 21, 2020Could the Transportation Secretary nominee be the man to transform America’s infrastructure?
- No Slowing DownDecember 8, 2020Metrolinx chief executive explains to Sakshi Sharma how the transit agency for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton area is using new procurement models to keep its pedal to the metal
- Ready for GrowthDecember 7, 2020The new president and chief executive of Infrastructure Ontario has plenty on his in-tray. Michael Lindsay tells Paul Jarvis how he expects the agency to adapt and evolve during his tenure
- Keeping on the runDecember 7, 2020In an exclusive interview with P3 Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma, LA Metro chief Phillip Washington discusses the agency's priorities for 2021
- Changing the ScriptDecember 4, 2020For years, the P3 market has been comfortable with DBFM. But now there is a whole new lexicon to get to grips with, and not everyone is sure it’s the right way to go, says Paul Jarvis
- Smart ChoicesDecember 4, 2020Smart infrastructure is more than just getting broadband cables in the ground. Sakshi Sharma reports from the Canadian Council for PPPs annual conference on the rise of smart mobility
- Recovery RoomDecember 4, 2020The Covid-19 global pandemic has shone the spotlight on health services around the world. Paul Jarvis takes a look at what this means for the future of health infrastructure
- Analysis: Connecting the DotsDecember 4, 2020As rural authorities eye using P3s to bring connectivity to broadband dark spots, what can the industry bring to an already crowded fiber market?
- Analysis: Making an ImpactDecember 4, 2020President-elect Joe Biden has wasted no time indicating his preferences for his time in office. But can he get the commitments he needs on infrastructure?
- Analysis: What will Joe Biden do about infrastructure?November 13, 2020As the former vice president prepares to move into the Oval Office, we consider what a Joe Biden presidency will mean for the US P3 market
- Interview: Studying the landscapeNovember 10, 2020Rob Guthrie, vice president of business development at engineering and contracting firm Bernhard, talks to Sakshi Sharma about a sector that holds the most potential in the mid-south region and Arkansas
- Peru Ancón Industrial Park ProjectAdvertised/In Procurement
- Arizona State University Student Accommodation ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- Arizona State University Multi-Purpose Arena ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021