- Weekly news reviewFebruary 19, 2018Reports this week have highlighted what a make or break year 2016 could be for US P3s.
- Schools of thoughtFebruary 19, 2018The sheer level of activity coming from all levels of government in Colombia is an exciting sign for the market
- Bright lights, big cityFebruary 19, 2018Recent proposals for PPP legislation in the state of New York are good news, but there is a long way to go
- Junkyard blogFebruary 19, 2018The recent announcement that Puerto Rico has seen its credit rating plummet to ‘junk’ status could throw its ambitious P3 plans into chaos, says Dan Colombini
- Go (Mid)WestFebruary 19, 2018The Midwest is starting to show signs of an impressive pipeline
- Step by stepFebruary 19, 2018The latest Merced announcement could be a key moment for the US social pipeline
- Taxing timesFebruary 19, 2018New measures created by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to support private investment in US infrastructure seem to have divided opinion across the P3 industry this week
- Why-77?February 19, 2018We seem to have been brought back down to earth with something of a bump this week
- Fed up?February 19, 2018P3 provisions in the US federal Budget are encouraging, but wider political troubles remain
- Borderline progressFebruary 19, 2018New federal plans to develop border stations under the P3 model are an exciting prospect for the market
- Weekly news reviewFebruary 19, 2018The US sees a pleasing flurry of activity across new sectors, while commitment to P3s comes from high places; Canada shows progress on its switch to a transportation focus
- Weekly news reviewFebruary 19, 2018After a turbulent few years the western states are battling admirably to rebuild their P3 credentials.
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Campus & Power P3Expressions of Interest/Request for Information
- Dominican Amber Highway P3In Planning/Proposal Announced
- US Army JAB Tank P3Request for Proposals/Shortlist
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021