- CCPPP round-upFebruary 19, 2018The public vote against Canada’s Abbotsford water P3 sent a chill through CCPPP’s annual conference in Toronto this week but a strong provincial pipeline was enough to lift the spirits
- Opening the coffersFebruary 19, 2018While the UK’s Budget has seemingly turned its back on private finance, Canada looks to continue its march as a market leader in P3s, says Aaron Weinman
- Weekly news reviewFebruary 19, 2018Maryland finally approves a slimmed-down Purple Line, new bills are launched to address long-term funding and five bidders are named on Colorado’s I-70 East.
- Summer in the citiesFebruary 19, 2018The past week has shown that life for the Canadian P3 industry will not be as straightforward under the Liberals
- Stop-startFebruary 19, 2018As the Purple Line is again hit by a fresh obstacle, there is a growing sense that recent progress is in danger of being undermined
- Crossing the TsFebruary 19, 2018We’ve had more reminders this week of the importance of making sure everyone is on-board with a project before it is launched
- HondurableFebruary 19, 2018The latest interest from international investors shows that Honduras is stepping up to the plate in Latin America
- Appetite for investmentFebruary 19, 2018The stop-start nature of US P3s does not appear to be affecting the appetite of investors
- Loop the loopFebruary 19, 2018A potential P3 for Finland’s Hyperloop system could be a solution for the ongoing US high-speed rail issues
- Under the radarFebruary 19, 2018While large-scale transportation projects continue to be the US market’s bread and butter, this week has highlighted the potential of some smaller, more alternative deals.
- Return to formFebruary 19, 2018Two key announcements for high profile East Coast deals show that the US market still has plenty to offer
- TIFIA or not TIFIAFebruary 19, 2018With US transportation P3s coming thick and fast and the underpinning legislation up for renewal, it might be time to update the TIFIA funding program, says Dan Colombini
- Peru Ancón Industrial Park ProjectAdvertised/In Procurement
- Arizona State University Student Accommodation ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- Arizona State University Multi-Purpose Arena ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021