- Bills, Bills, BillsFebruary 19, 2019P3 Bulletin would like to provide details on the progress of all the bills circulating US capitols that will have an impact on P3, but such is the wave of legislative activity that this has become an almost impossible task.
- T&I: Innovation key to US infraFebruary 8, 2019A Congressional hearing has demonstrated that federal, state and local policymakers are set to place innovation at the center of infrastructure investment.
- Leading from the frontFebruary 4, 2019This month has started with some great news for the P3 industry in the US: the launch of the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) P3 pilot program.
- Grassroots movementJanuary 28, 2019Affordable housing is increasing up the political agenda across the US, and P3 models could start to play a role. Just don’t expect to find any cookie-cutter models
- Pushing the agendaJanuary 21, 2019Efforts to progress the Gateway Project show the growing frustration for action from Washington
- Tough times don’t last, but would tough investors?January 15, 2019Difficult times for investors require innovative thinking
- New year, new partners?January 9, 2019A breakdown in government relations and signs of uncertainty in the private market means 2019 opens with plenty of questions for the P3 sector
- Going downDecember 19, 2018As one of Canada's – and, for that matter, the world's – P3 powerhouses, the recent rating downgrade of the Canadian province of Ontario is not welcome news.
- Warning shots firedDecember 10, 2018The Democrats have fired the first salvo as they position themselves for an infrastructure bill – and it’s not the most auspicious of starts
- Hot AirDecember 4, 2018There was plenty of talk ahead of President Donald Trump and New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s meeting last week, but was any progress really made? And can these two men work together?
- Technology may biteNovember 28, 2018How much thought is being given to disruptive technology when it comes to planning today's P3 projects?
- Midterm mayhemNovember 20, 2018The changes in the make-up of Congress following the midterm elections have left infrastructure as one of the few areas where both houses might find some common ground
- Peru Ancón Industrial Park ProjectAdvertised/In Procurement
- Arizona State University Student Accommodation ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- Arizona State University Multi-Purpose Arena ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021