- A $16bn P3 ripe for pickingOctober 6, 2020David Keniry considers why Ireland could be the Apple of investors’ eyes
- Shining a light on the dark spotsSeptember 18, 2020Senior Reporter Jonathan Davies wonders whether P3s can help bring connectivity to North America’s rural communities
- Back in the grooveSeptember 3, 2020The course of 2020 has been far from predictable, but the legacy of the global pandemic offers a huge opportunity for infrastructure. It’s why Paul Jarvis is excited to be back
- Powering the next generation of US collegesJuly 28, 2020Operis associate director Charles-André Gonthier on how colleges in the US are increasingly turning to partnerships to safeguard their utility supply.
- Higher Ed utility P3s aid strained budgetsJuly 7, 2020Fitch Ratings expects to see an increase in public private partnerships (P3s) to address aging utility infrastructure at colleges and university campuses over the next several years.
- Feeding the jobs engineJuly 7, 2020Lisa Buglione, executive director at AIAI, explains why investing in communities through infrastructure worked before and it is still working now.
- Collaboration in the classroomJuly 7, 2020How to advance P3s through collaborative education, by Lee U’Ren, director at the Institute for Public Private Partnerships (IP3)
- Re-starting construction in Covid-19 environmentMay 29, 2020Louis Gunnigan from Technological University Dublin on how different jurisdictions are opening up construction sites.
- The case for P3 2.0April 24, 2020Can P3 demonstrate ‘superior efficiency’ and if not, what comes next? By Dejan Makovšek, Project Manager and Infrastructure Procurement Lead at the International Transport Forum, OECD
- Hiking back up the recovery mountainApril 20, 2020Fredric W. Kessler, Partner at Nossaman, presents the case for adequate public transportation funding during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Bringing P3s to the WorldApril 17, 2020Lee A. Weintraub, chair, P3 practice group, Becker & Poliakoff
- P3s not immuneMarch 25, 2020COVID-19 disruptions, force majeure and relief events, by partner Meagan T. Bachman and counsel Gregory V. Johnson from Squire Patton Boggs
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Campus & Power P3Expressions of Interest/Request for Information
- Dominican Amber Highway P3In Planning/Proposal Announced
- US Army JAB Tank P3Request for Proposals/Shortlist
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021