- Bringing P3s to the WorldApril 17, 2020Lee A. Weintraub, chair, P3 practice group, Becker & Poliakoff
- P3s not immuneMarch 25, 2020COVID-19 disruptions, force majeure and relief events, by partner Meagan T. Bachman and counsel Gregory V. Johnson from Squire Patton Boggs
- How do you fix the roof in a storm?March 13, 2020The perfect storm emerging from the COVID-19 crisis is shaping up to be an epic challenge for the infrastructure delivery sector, says P3 Bulletin’s David Keniry
- Texas P3C speakers call for collaborative creativityMarch 6, 2020The future of infrastructure funding in the US may be uncertain, but creative P3 solutions are on the rise, reports Kirsty-Anne Jasper
- Changes in government procurements should be recognizedMarch 4, 2020Mary Scott Nabers, president and CEO of Strategic Partnerships
- Game Over: CBO Calls a Tie on Cost of CapitalMarch 2, 2020Marshall Macomber president of ThinkP3 and Senior Policy Advisor for the Association for the Improvement of American Infrastructure (AIAI).
- The P3 opportunity in higher educationFebruary 27, 2020Recent years have been tumultuous ones for US colleges and universities, discuss Lindsay Stowell, executive vice president and Matthew Do, senior vice president at JLL
- Collaborative ApproachFebruary 26, 2020Emerging Procurement Models are addressing falling rates of complex construction projects, says Grenville Riley; managing director, concessions, at one of Canada’s largest employee-owned construction companies, Graham
- Megxit StrategyJanuary 30, 2020Partnerships Bulletin’s Kirsty-Anne Jasper looks at how public-private funding is an infrastructure issue for the British Royal Family
- Regulated Infrastructure Investment offers the UK much promise for the futureJanuary 10, 2020Graham Mather CBE, President, The Infrastructure Forum comments on their report, sent to the UK Government today, which advocates for the Regulated Infrastructure Investment (RII) model
- The theory of evolutionDecember 19, 2019How successfully you manage project evolution is perhaps the biggest test that your PPP will go through says Alison Fagan, partner at DLA Piper.
- It’s all in the preparationDecember 19, 2019Graham Thomson, CEO of Affinitext, believes the secret to managing a smooth handback is preparation, preparation and more preparation
- Peru Ancón Industrial Park ProjectAdvertised/In Procurement
- Arizona State University Student Accommodation ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- Arizona State University Multi-Purpose Arena ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021