Ontario's global ambitionsFrom being a P3 procurement leader to consistently spreading the good word, Infrastructure Ontario (IO) might now be onto something bigger.
- Back the LAsMarch 13, 2019The industry has been called upon to do more to support P3 champions in the public sector; Louisiana and Los Angeles would be good places to start.
- Let’s get to (net)workMarch 5, 2019Moves from the federal government to increase broadband opportunities can finally unlock a sector brimming with potential
- Of mega projects & budgetsFebruary 27, 2019New York and New Jersey are pushing the Gateway program but there remains a long way to go
- Bills, Bills, BillsFebruary 19, 2019P3 Bulletin would like to provide details on the progress of all the bills circulating US capitols that will have an impact on P3, but such is the wave of legislative activity that this has become an almost impossible task.
- T&I: Innovation key to US infraFebruary 8, 2019A Congressional hearing has demonstrated that federal, state and local policymakers are set to place innovation at the center of infrastructure investment.
- Leading from the frontFebruary 4, 2019This month has started with some great news for the P3 industry in the US: the launch of the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) P3 pilot program.
- Grassroots movementJanuary 28, 2019Affordable housing is increasing up the political agenda across the US, and P3 models could start to play a role. Just don’t expect to find any cookie-cutter models
- Pushing the agendaJanuary 21, 2019Efforts to progress the Gateway Project show the growing frustration for action from Washington
- Tough times don’t last, but would tough investors?January 15, 2019Difficult times for investors require innovative thinking
- New year, new partners?January 9, 2019A breakdown in government relations and signs of uncertainty in the private market means 2019 opens with plenty of questions for the P3 sector
- Going downDecember 19, 2018As one of Canada's – and, for that matter, the world's – P3 powerhouses, the recent rating downgrade of the Canadian province of Ontario is not welcome news.
- Warning shots firedDecember 10, 2018The Democrats have fired the first salvo as they position themselves for an infrastructure bill – and it’s not the most auspicious of starts
- Hot AirDecember 4, 2018There was plenty of talk ahead of President Donald Trump and New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s meeting last week, but was any progress really made? And can these two men work together?
- Dartmouth College Green Energy ProjectMarch 22, 2019
- Mazatlan aquarium P3 March 22, 2019
- Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel Agricultural and Nutritional Sciences buildingMarch 22, 2019