- Moving Forward Act ‘not going anywhere’July 2, 2020Leading Republicans have reiterated they are to block the Democrats’ infrastructure bill following its passage in the House of Representatives.
- The Treble AllianceJuly 3, 2020Just as P3 is establishing itself as a go-to form of infrastructure financing across the globe, another model has joined the party. Dan Colombini reports on how the alliancing model is becoming another string to the industry’s bow
- Canadian schools P3s change handsJuly 6, 2020Developer firms trade stake in Saskatchewan schools bundles.
- John Laing: availability-based P3s ‘resilient’July 2, 2020Investor John Laing has contrasted the performance of availability-based and volume-based projects as part of its latest trading update.
- BAM to wind down International businessJuly 2, 2020The Royal BAM Group has started the process to wind down the activities of BAM International following “significant” H1 loss.
- Update: Georgia P3 program ramps upJuly 1, 2020The Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) has progressed two P3 procurements under the Major Mobility Investment Program (MMIP), and is seeking advisory services.
- Pennsylvania accepting unsolicited P3sJuly 1, 2020The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation’s (PennDOT) Office of Public-Private Partnerships (P3) is accepting unsolicited proposals.
- RFQ released for NY airport upgradeJuly 1, 2020The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) to develop cargo and other aeronautical support facilities at New York Stewart International Airport (SWF).
- InfraRed acquisition completedJuly 1, 2020Sun Life Financial has completed the acquisition of a majority stake in InfraRed Capital Partners.
- Los Angeles seeks P3 advisorJune 29, 2020The Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office is seeking advisory services for public-private partnerships (P3).
- Proposals due for Kentucky mixed-use developmentJune 29, 2020The Louisville Metro Government (LMG) is seeking proposals from private developers to redevelop public buildings into a community asset.
- Sao Paulo Hospital ComplexesOperational
- Belgium Schools Bundle PPPRequest for Qualifications
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) Consolidated Rent-A-Car FacilityFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- Colorado’s master planApril 17, 2020The state of Colorado is to remain at the vanguard of the US market as the High Performance Transportation Enterprise (HPTE) gets on with business. By P3 Bulletin’s David Keniry
- The World Bank’s Rapid ResponseMay 20, 2020The World Bank’s Jemima Sy explains to P3 Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies how the new ‘Covid-19 PPP Rapid Response Umbrella Program’ is leading the charge in helping developing countries move forward from the pandemic.
- P3 ‘needs to be considered’ for airportsJune 12, 2020New York has once again provided a beacon of light as airport owners deal with the turbulence of Covid-19; but what are the signals coming from Washington? By P3 Bulletin's David Keniry.
- Fundamental resetJune 30, 2020P3 Bulletin’s David Keniry speaks to leading industry figures about how public officials can avoid hard-fought projects falling victim to uncertainty.
- Multilateral ThinkingJune 30, 2020P3 Bulletin's Jonathan Davies looks at how supranationals are using P3s to help emerging markets respond and recover from coronavirus.
- Republicans introduce infrastructure billsJune 16, 2020House Republicans are to introduce a surface transportation bill following Infrastructure Bank proposal. By P3 Bulletin's David Keniry.