- Market responds to Alberta’s renewed appetite for P3sJanuary 17, 2020P3 Bulletin takes a look at whether Alberta Premier Kenney’s pro-P3 government is living up to its word
- KPMG: ‘Emerging markets embrace private finance’January 16, 2020Professional services giant KPMG has highlighted the view of private finance in emerging markets as one of the key trends in global infrastructure.
- Itinera and Halmar boost P3 offeringJanuary 17, 2020Staff numbers double in order to prepare for P3 expansion
- Macquarie: ESG positive but skills shortage hampers progressJanuary 17, 2020Australia’s Macquarie has published the results of a survey of investors analysing Environment, Social, Government (ESG) atmosphere amongst.
- US govt launches INFRA funding roundJanuary 14, 2020The US Department of Transportation (USDOT) Secretary Elaine L. Chao has announced the latest round of the Infrastructure for Rebuilding America (INFRA) discretionary grant program.
- New Jersey Senate backs P3 Energy UnitJanuary 14, 2020The New Jersey Senate has approved legislation permitting government bodies to enter into public-private partnership agreements with private entities to undertake energy-related projects.
- Stamford policymakers to vote on schools P3January 14, 2020Connecticut’s City of Stamford is preparing to launch the request for qualifications (RFQ) for a private partner to develop five schools
- RFI for Alberta university campusJanuary 14, 2020The University of Alberta (UoA) has commenced a market sounding for a new residential development.
- Oklahoma preps financial close for highway P3January 13, 2020The bonds that will finance the Gilcrease Expressway West Turnpike in Oklahoma have been rated.
- Florida authority launches AV transit expansionJanuary 13, 2020Jacksonville Transportation Authority (JTA) has issued a request for information (RFI) seeking for its Ultimate Urban Circulator Program.
- UK consultancy firm hires Atkins P3 directorJanuary 13, 2020Ian Paterson has been appointed as Infrata’s new London office technical director
- Interview: P3 beaconJuly 3, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers has embarked upon its first-ever P3 pilot program. But the goal now is to commence procurement, reports Sakshi Sharma
- Interview: John Picerne, Founder of CorviasOctober 25, 2019Founder of Corvias John Picerne spoke to P3 Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma on how the P3 market is shaping up and what challenges lie ahead.
- Interview: Phil Vester, CEO at MetrolinxSeptember 27, 2019Vester spoke to P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma and outlines the large capital projects the agency is currently in the midst of and what is coming ahead.
- News analysis: govt energy policy vital for local net-zero carbon schemesNovember 11, 2019Strong central government energy policy is critical to secure vital local net-zero carbon schemes.
- IO: P3 and Alliance pipelineNovember 27, 2019Infrastructure Ontario to focus on long-term partnerships and O&M in updated P3 and Alliance pipeline, by David Durant.
- Interview: Rick Meade of LA Metro talks to P3 BulletinNovember 25, 2019The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority has unveiled a USD21.5bn trio of projects.