- US toll outlook “stable”December 3, 2020Ratings agency Moody’s has upgraded the outlook for the US toll road sector to stable as the US economy is forecast to “steadily” recover from the pandemic.
- NJ Wind Port seeks construction managerDecember 2, 2020The New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) has issued a request for qualifications for construction management services to deliver its offshore wind project.
- Brazil taps China for $5bn of investment in P3sDecember 3, 2020Sao Paulo’s state secretary, Julio Serson, has sought to bring in new investment from China.
- Private investment needed to end energy povertyDecember 3, 2020The Global Commission to End Energy Poverty (GCEEP), a new group consisting of energy firms, multilaterals, academics and global leaders, has called for private investment in energy infrastructure in developing countries.
- Private investment down by over 50%December 3, 2020The World Bank has released its report for H1 of 2020, analysing private sector investment into the emerging market during the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Alberta posts new P3 and USP frameworksDecember 2, 2020The Government of Alberta has published new frameworks to deliver P3 projects and unsolicited proposals (USP).
- New deputy CEO for AMP CapitalDecember 2, 2020New arrival to take operational leadership while AMP searches for new chief executive
- Mexico infra package to “unify the private and public” sectorsDecember 1, 2020Mexican Prime Minister Andres Manuel Lopez Obrado has unveiled a second infrastructure-based stimulus package aimed at kickstarting the nation’s economy post-coronavirus.
- Arizona DOT decides against P3 for fiber rolloutDecember 1, 2020Arizona’s Department of Transport (ADOT) has told P3 Bulletin that it will “not use a P3 approach for deploying broadband state-wide at this time”.
- Ontario health P3 in preparationDecember 1, 2020Consultants sought to bring new health center for the market
- IO supports community infraNovember 30, 2020Infrastructure Ontario (IO) has continued its commitment to smaller, community based projects with a new round of investment.
- Analysis: What will Joe Biden do about infrastructure?November 13, 2020As the former vice president prepares to move into the Oval Office, we consider what a Joe Biden presidency will mean for the US P3 market
- Interview: Studying the landscapeNovember 10, 2020Rob Guthrie, vice president of business development at engineering and contracting firm Bernhard, talks to Sakshi Sharma about a sector that holds the most potential in the mid-south region and Arkansas
- A glaring gapOctober 16, 2020If projects are designed and built to serve communities, shouldn’t those who do the deals reflect the people they are serving, asks Sakshi Sharma
- Leading LightsNovember 4, 2020To recognise the ever improving gender balance within infrastructure, we asked a panel of some of the inspirational women directing our industry for their views
- Inclusion through infrastructureOctober 19, 2020Social infrastructure can be a powerful tool for change. Sakshi Sharma explains why P3s can act as a turbo-charger.
- Analysis: FAST forwardOctober 13, 2020The FAST Act has been extended by a year, but there’s hope that a more comprehensive replacement is in the pipeline