- North Carolina launches industry day for P3 projectJune 25, 2019The North Carolina Department of Transportation is prepping a request for qualifications (RFQ) for development of a new broadband network.
- Three in for Vancouver rail P3June 26, 2019British Columbia has pre-qualified three consortia for a rail P3 in Vancouver.
- Chile unveils USD1.4bn airports programJune 26, 2019Chile has unveiled plans to modernize and expand 17 airports through concessions.
- Winner for Canada healthcare P3June 26, 2019Infrastructure Ontario and Hopital Montfort have appointed a preferred bidder for the Orleans Health Hub Project.
- Alaska seeks airport hotel partnerJune 25, 2019The State of Alaska has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) to develop a hotel at an international airport; strong interest in Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) hotel.
- NY cities launch RFPs for highway redesign studyJune 25, 2019Two cities in the State of New York are inviting proposals for planning studies to redesign key highway infrastructure.
- RFP for Nevada transit planJune 24, 2019A request for proposals (RFP) has been issued for a transit-orientated development (TOD) plan for the Las Vegas area; RFQ for solar project.
- Investor urges Aecom construction arm saleJune 21, 2019Investor Starboard Value has urged Aecom to consider the sale of its construction arm in a bid to streamline assets and maximize value for the firm.
- USACE identifies four potential P3sJune 21, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) has identified four potential projects for its P3 pilot program.
- Ontario names new infra ministerJune 21, 2019Ontario Premier Doug Ford has appointed a new minister of infrastructure after reshuffling his cabinet.
- DIF opens LatAm officeJune 19, 2019Investor DIF has opened an office in Chile as it seeks to target the Latin American market.
- Wheels in TransitMarch 28, 2019Canadian transit P3 procurement has set leadership standards the world over. It remains a priority, reports Sakshi Sharma
- Better ConnectedMarch 28, 2019Dan Colombini reports on the importance of cohesive thinking between the public and private sectors in driving broadband dealflow
- What Partners WantMarch 29, 2019Investors are increasingly able to pick and choose the best, leaving the rest. Marina Formoso reports
- Projects BulletinMarch 29, 2019Coming Into Land: A focus on Transit schemes
- Banking on P3sFebruary 8, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers has plenty of work to do and it believes P3s will offer part of the solution. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Making the GradeFebruary 8, 2019While many P3 sectors in North America continue to face ups and downs, student housing is flourishing. Dan Colombini reports on how the model has established itself in public sector hearts and minds