- RFI for Navy energy & water P3October 20, 2021A request for information (RFI) has been issued to seek industry views on a potential energy & water P3 at a Marine Corps base.
- Concerns raised over NEPA reform rollbackOctober 20, 2021White House plans to roll back some of the environmental protection changes could frustrate the development of new projects, the infrastructure community has warned.
- Green refi for Indiana bridge P3October 20, 2021East End Crossing Partners (EECP) has refinanced the Lewis and Clark Bridge P3 with a $528m green bond.
- BBGI takes Montreal hospital P3 stakeOctober 20, 2021BBGI has acquired a further 25% stake in the Center Hospitalier de l'Université de Montréal (CHUM) P3.
- Biden ‘more confident’ on infra packageOctober 20, 2021President Joe Biden is increasingly confident that his package of infrastructure measures can pass the House of Representatives after meeting with some members.
- P3 experts elected to lead Ice MillerOctober 20, 2021Law firm Ice Miller has elected two partners with significant infrastructure and P3 experience to run the firm.
- Cities urged to leverage private supportOctober 20, 2021The Global Infrastructure Hub (GIH) and IFC have suggested that cities around the world should use private partners to make up for shortfalls in funding.
- New York plans bus terminal replacementOctober 19, 2021The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey (PANYNJ) is seeking market feedback on plans to redevelop its bus terminal.
- DIF acquires solar platformOctober 19, 2021DIF Capital Partners has acquired a controlling stake in a solar development platform.
- Ontario releases portfolio service RFQOctober 19, 2021Infrastructure Ontario has released a request for qualifications (RFQ) on its Next Generation Real Property Services Contract.
- Vancouver terminates waste P3October 19, 2021Metro Vancouver has announced plans to end its P3 contract for wastewater treatment services.
- Prepared for JusticeOctober 11, 2021The Howard County Courthouse P3 project opened its doors earlier this year, ahead of schedule despite the impact of Covid-19. Paul Jarvis discovers what made this scheme run so smoothly
- Net Zero Partnerships Report 2021September 29, 2021P3 Bulletin and Projects Bulletin have published an in-depth report looking at the Net Zero agenda
- Getting smarterSeptember 10, 2021New technology offers the chance to put P3s at the forefront of future infrastructure developments by encouraging a whole life view of assets. Paul Jarvis investigates
- The Great EnablerSeptember 10, 2021Broadband is fast becoming critical as more and more infrastructure relies on high-speed internet connections. P3s can ensure rural areas aren’t left out of the revolution
- Standing out from the crowdSeptember 10, 2021Crowdfunding to raise cash for infrastructure is still a novelty, but some think it could unlock a whole new opportunity for projects of the future
- Cloud computingSeptember 10, 2021A project to deliver a new supercomputer to the UK’s Met Office has the potential to revolutionize the P3 market. Paul Jarvis reports