- RFQ for Washington police HQApril 25, 2018The District of Columbia has released a request for alternative proposals - qualifications (RFAP-Q) for the rehabilitation of the Henry J. Daly Building.
- 32 bid for Argentina road network P3April 24, 2018The Argentinian government has received 32 bids to transform over 3,300km of roads under its recently announced P3 plans.
- Six in for Purdue uni P3April 24, 2018Six bids have been submitted for the Purdue University student housing P3.
- USDOT launches BUILD programApril 24, 2018The US Department of Transportation (USDOT) has published a $1.5bn Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) which encourages the use of private finance.
- Three remain for San Fran P3April 24, 2018San Francisco has qualified three teams for the city’s broadband P3 project.
- Final bids sought for LA ConRAC P3April 23, 2018The Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) Board of Airport Commissioners (BOAC) has issued a final request for proposals (RFP) for its car rental P3.
- Bond launch for Finch LRTApril 23, 2018The sponsor consortium responsible for development of Canada’s Finch West light rail transit (LRT) project has launched bonds to finance a portion of the project’s costs.
- Infra key to Argentina growthApril 23, 2018Representatives from Argentina have stressed the need to continue developing infrastructure at the latest G20 meetings in Washington, DC.
- Macquarie Atlas Roads appoints new CEOApril 23, 2018Macquarie Atlas Roads (MQA) has selected an infrastructure specialist to lead the organisation’s separation from its parent company.
- RFQ for Georgia housing P3April 23, 2018The University System of Georgia (USG) has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a student housing P3 for seven institutions.
- RFQ deadline altered for Rhode Island P3April 23, 2018A city in Rhode Island has extended the proposals deadline for the second time for a new public safety complex P3.
- District of Columbia Henry J. Daly Building P3April 25, 2018
- Jubail Independent Water & Power Project - Phase 3April 24, 2018
- Jeddah Airport Independent Sewage Treatment Plant - Phase 2April 24, 2018
- America’s Top ModelMarch 23, 2018A pipeline of deals outside of transportation has started to emerge in the US. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini investigate the models being used to kickstart growth
- Search: TorontoMarch 23, 2018The involvement of a Google subsidiary in Toronto’s waterfront redevelopment plans brings a new dimension to the Canadian P3 world. Paul Jarvis investigates
- Think BigMarch 23, 2018As if Colombia's 4G road plans weren’t spectacular enough, now its capital is taking that experience and applying it to social infrastructure, reports Marina Formoso
- Unfinished SympathyFebruary 23, 2018With President Trump again appearing to support the use of P3s, Dan Colombini gets the views of industry experts
- Slow BurnMarch 12, 2018The federal government in Canada has proved that P3s are on the agenda, but doubts remain about the exact role of the Canadian Infrastructure Bank
- Current AffairsFebruary 22, 2018LatAm countries have often turned to foreign currencies to fund new infrastructure. Marina Formoso reports on how it has affected P3s