- InfraStrategies adds transportation expertMay 24, 2022Infrastructure advisory InfraStrategies has appointed a former LA Metro employee to its team as a senior consultant.
- US, Japan link up for infra projectsMay 24, 2022US Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) and the Japan Bank of International Cooperation (JBIC) have agreed to help bolster infrastructure development in emerging markets.
- Texas city approves housing P3May 24, 2022McKinney City Council has authorized the start of procurement for an affordable housing P3 project in the city.
- Peru eyes higher ed pipelineMay 24, 2022Peru’s private investment agency ProInversion is encouraging universities to utilize private investment to deliver projects.
- RFI out for Texas fiber P3May 23, 2022The Development Corporation of Snyder (DCOS) has released a request for information (RFI) on its upcoming broadband P3.
- Peru housing bundle awardedMay 23, 2022Peru’s private investment agency ProInversion has awarded its Villa Primavera Social Interest Housing Complex bundle P3.
- USDOE backs hydrogen projectsMay 20, 2022The United States Department of Energy has unveiled a round of funding to support early movers in the burgeoning hydrogen sector.
- PANYNJ appoints new aviation leadershipMay 20, 2022The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ) has promoted Charles Everett to director of its aviation division.
- Judge halts PennDOT P3 workMay 20, 2022A judge has issued a preliminary injunction to stop the work being undertaken by Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) to develop its bridge P3 program.
- Federal infra program goes localMay 19, 2022Two initiatives have been launched to help increase access to the federal government’s infrastructure dollars by local authorities.
- Biden witnesses DC P3 signingMay 19, 2022President Joe Biden has attended a ceremonial bond signing for Washington, DC’s first P3 project, underlining the federal government’s commitment to the model as part of its infrastructure program.
- How will inflation change the industry?May 12, 2022War in Ukraine, Chinese lockdowns, supply chain damages, fuel crisis. The many drivers of inflation are doing more than simply raising prices, they’re quietly changing the face of the P3 industry, reports Jonathan Davies
- Building momentumMay 3, 2022The host of one of the world’s most ambitious P3 pipelines, Brazil’s accelerating investment is exciting. Deputy editor Jonathan Davies talks with the IFC’s head of P3s for Brazil about the challenges and opportunities for P3s in the country.
- How Space Can Change the Future of P3sApril 25, 2022Remote imaging can provide a whole new perspective on infrastructure projects by providing new insights from space. Gordon Feller reports
- At the center of building AmericaApril 21, 2022As USDOT looks to get down to the details of delivering the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, the leader of its new academic center for P3 promotion Professor Qingbin Cui talks with deputy editor Jonathan Davies about its plans
- Moving to the MainstreamApril 12, 2022InfraStrategies’ Mike Schneider has seen the P3 market mature over the past four decades. He spoke to Paul Jarvis about the lessons learned and the future for the industry
- Is New York's P3 freeze about to thaw?March 28, 2022Despite hosting one of the largest P3 projects in the LaGuardia Airport scheme, New York has generally shunned the P3 space. That is starting to change, reports Jonathan Davies