- California rail P3 efforts ramp upJanuary 22, 2019Efforts to deliver a multimodal corridor with P3 in the San Francisco Bay Area are set to ramp up, as the project has received key support.
- FC imminent for Canada road P3January 22, 2019Canada’s Northwest Territories is expected to reach financial close on a road P3 in the coming weeks.
- New Orleans seeks regen partnersJanuary 22, 2019The City of New Orleans has issued requests for interest (RFI) for a mixed-use regeneration project.
- Bids due for LACC mandateJanuary 22, 2019The City of Los Angeles is procuring technical services for the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC) Expansion and Renovation Project.
- Florida, Oklahoma appoint new DOT secretariesJanuary 22, 2019The governors of Florida and Oklahoma have appointed new secretaries for their respective Departments of Transportation.
- US Treasury seeks P3 advisorsJanuary 22, 2019The US Department of the Treasury's Office of Technical Assistance (OTA) has issued a pre-solicitation notice for P3 advisors to work in emerging markets.
- EY selects global CEOJanuary 22, 2019EY has appointed a new global chairman and CEO.
- Global Infra Hub unveils new CEOJanuary 21, 2019The Global Infrastructure Hub has appointed a new chief executive following Christopher Heathcote’s departure last year.
- Gateway calls for record of decisionJanuary 18, 2019The Gateway Program Development Corporation (GDC) has called on the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) to allow the Hudson Tunnel Project to go forward.
- Hawaii agency seeks P3 counselJanuary 18, 2019A Honolulu-based agency is seeking legal advisory services including P3s.
- SNC acquires Carillion contractJanuary 18, 2019Contractor SNC-Lavalin has replaced Carillion as facility manager on a Canadian hospital P3.
- Konstancin-Jeziorna spa centre PPPJanuary 22, 2019
- Qatar PPP Schools Development Programme - Package 1January 22, 2019
- Bishkek automated fare collection system PPPJanuary 21, 2019
- Close InspectionOctober 4, 2018The collapse of a bridge in Genoa, Italy, has cast a long shadow over infrastructure around the world. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini look at the importance of maintenance in transportation
- Af-Ford-ableOctober 4, 2018What will Ontario’s new fiscally conservative government make of the province’s P3 model, asks Paul Jarvis
- Good Morning, MexicoOctober 4, 2018A new government offers new opportunities for Mexico. Marina Formoso investigates whether the latest president can avoid yet another false dawn for the country’s infrastructure
- Ever So GoodAugust 13, 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help the image of P3
- Blue GoldAugust 13, 2018Despite strong demand, the US water sector has yet to take off. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Getting OlderAugust 13, 2018Peru has been looking to drum up interest in its infrastructure program across Europe. Marina Formoso looks at the response