- RFQ for Ontario LRT tunneling sectionDecember 2, 2021Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and Metrolink have released a request for qualification (RFQ) on an advance tunnelling contract as part of the Eglinton Crosstown West Extension (ECWE).
- Details emerge on Ontario progressive P3December 2, 2021Infrastructure Ontario (IO) has posted details on its debut progressive P3 project, the Weeneebayko Area Health Authority Redevelopment Project.
- Canadian uni launches campus & power P3December 2, 2021Expressions of interest sought for US-style university P3 deal
- Leadership change for Currie & BrownDecember 2, 2021Consultancy firm Currie & Brown has announced a successor to Euan McEwan, as the chief executive steps down alongside the firm’s chair.
- Sepulveda environmental review phase beginsDecember 1, 2021LA Metro has begun the environmental review phase for its Sepulveda Transit Corridor project, with a public comment period now open.
- Bids in for Ontario care P3December 1, 2021Infrastructure Ontario (IO) has had three teams submit their bids for the Grandview Children’s Centre Redevelopment P3.
- Colorado fiber P3 RFP releasedDecember 1, 2021The Towns of Silver Cliff, Westcliffe and Custer County, Colorado, have joined together to release a request for proposals (RFP) on a fiber expansion P3.
- Pathway cleared for Hudson TunnelDecember 1, 2021The Hudson Tunnel Project has cleared its final regulatory hurdle paving the way for it to proceed.
- P3s on agenda at governors’ infra summitDecember 1, 2021Governors from states across the US have come together this week for the National Governors Association’s Infrastructure Summit in Annapolis, Maryland.
- CO2 emissions methodology “starting pistol fired”November 30, 2021A coalition of construction experts has put forward the world’s first universal standard for carbon dioxide emissions in construction.
- Peru outlines P3 portfolioNovember 30, 2021Peru’s private investment agency ProInversion is wooing global investors with over $6.3bn of projects set to close next year.
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Campus & Power P3Expressions of Interest/Request for Information
- Dominican Amber Highway P3In Planning/Proposal Announced
- US Army JAB Tank P3Request for Proposals/Shortlist
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021
- The Infrastructure Bill: The P3 PerspectiveNovember 9, 2021Just when people were starting to wonder whether the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act would ever reach the President's desk, Congress finally rallied to pass it. Now the long saga is complete, what will its impact be on the P3 market?
- Prepared for JusticeOctober 11, 2021The Howard County Courthouse P3 project opened its doors earlier this year, ahead of schedule despite the impact of Covid-19. Paul Jarvis discovers what made this scheme run so smoothly
- Net Zero Partnerships Report 2021September 29, 2021P3 Bulletin and Projects Bulletin have published an in-depth report looking at the Net Zero agenda
- Getting smarterSeptember 10, 2021New technology offers the chance to put P3s at the forefront of future infrastructure developments by encouraging a whole life view of assets. Paul Jarvis investigates
- The Great EnablerSeptember 10, 2021Broadband is fast becoming critical as more and more infrastructure relies on high-speed internet connections. P3s can ensure rural areas aren’t left out of the revolution
- Standing out from the crowdSeptember 10, 2021Crowdfunding to raise cash for infrastructure is still a novelty, but some think it could unlock a whole new opportunity for projects of the future