- RFP for California convention centerOctober 15, 2018A city in southern California is to expand a convention center under a P3 as part of a mixed-use development.
- Consultant sought for NY transit projectOctober 12, 2018The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has issued a request for proposal (RFP) for a consultant to support the AirTrain LGA project.
- Advisor selected for Utah P3October 12, 2018The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) has selected a consultant to structure and procure a potential transit P3.
- Maryland appoints real estate advisorOctober 15, 2018The Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) has appointed an advisor to assist with real estate P3 projects.
- Commercial close for MDOT P3October 15, 2018The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) has reached commercial close on the final segment of the I-75 modernization project.
- One in for Honduran port P3October 12, 2018The Honduran government has received interest from one organization for a port P3.
- Michigan mulls P3 for militaryOctober 11, 2018The state of Michigan is seeking a consultant to investigate opportunities for “deal building” to develop new military installations.
- Notice of default for Colorado P3October 11, 2018The Regional Transportation District (RTD) has sent a Notice of Concessionaire Termination Event to Denver Transit Partners (DTP).
- Briefing scheduled for Alabama road P3October 11, 2018The Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT) is to host a forum for a road P3, following a recent updated schedule for the scheme.
- RFP for Michigan uni P3October 11, 2018A university in Michigan has tendered a housing P3 but is considering the model for other assets.
- Champagne: P3s have demonstrated successOctober 11, 2018Exclusive: Canada’s new infrastructure minister tells P3 Bulletin of ‘continued role’ for P3s; model is ‘building block’ in development of Infra Bank
- Miami mulls P3 for correctional facilitiesOctober 10, 2018Miami-Dade County Commissioners have discussed using P3 for correctional and rehabilitation facilities.
- Zion Area Transit (St. George to Springdale)October 15, 2018
- Ballymastone mixed tenure residential developmentOctober 15, 2018
- Lake Superior State University Housing Improvements October 11, 2018
- PPP Awards, Sydney24 October 2018
- Close InspectionOctober 4, 2018The collapse of a bridge in Genoa, Italy, has cast a long shadow over infrastructure around the world. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini look at the importance of maintenance in transportation
- Af-Ford-ableOctober 4, 2018What will Ontario’s new fiscally conservative government make of the province’s P3 model, asks Paul Jarvis
- Good Morning, MexicoOctober 4, 2018A new government offers new opportunities for Mexico. Marina Formoso investigates whether the latest president can avoid yet another false dawn for the country’s infrastructure
- Ever So GoodAugust 13, 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help the image of P3
- Blue GoldAugust 13, 2018Despite strong demand, the US water sector has yet to take off. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Getting OlderAugust 13, 2018Peru has been looking to drum up interest in its infrastructure program across Europe. Marina Formoso looks at the response