- RFQ for LA Metro mandateApril 24, 2019The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LA Metro) has issued a request for qualifications for P3 advisory services; LAWA seeks financial advisor; strong interest in civic P3.
- Five in for Alabama prison P3 programApril 24, 2019Alabama has received interest from five organizations for its prison P3 bundle.
- USDOT opens BUILD windowApril 24, 2019The US Department of Transportation (USDOT) has launched a notice of funding opportunity for USD900m worth of grant funds.
- Preferred bidder for Oregon P3 mandateApril 24, 2019The City of Lake Oswego city council is to consider awarding a legal services contract for the city’s P3 project.
- RFQ for Ontario bridge P3April 23, 2019Ontario has issued a request for qualifications for a bridge P3.
- NT govt makes senior infra appointmentApril 23, 2019The government of the Northwest Territories has appointed an associate deputy minister of infrastructure.
- Winner for California uni dealApril 23, 2019A university in California has selected a winner for a campus project.
- Five bid for Peru wastewater bundleApril 23, 2019The Peruvian government has received five bids for a wastewater P3.
- USDOT completes assessment of Loop ProjectApril 18, 2019The US Department of Transportation (USDOT) has announced the first step in a joint federal-state review of a non-traditional transportation technology as an internal tech body is launched.
- Puerto Rico launches power RFQsApril 18, 2019The Puerto Rican government has issued separate requests for qualifications (RFQ) for two power projects.
- Alberta elects pro-P3 governmentApril 17, 2019The United Conservative Party (UCP) has won the Alberta provincial election with a manifesto pledging to use alternative financing; industry welcomes P3 stance
- Loire Atlantique broadband concession April 25, 2019
- Sydney Metro Western Sydney AirportApril 24, 2019
- Flanders Provincialate of the Brothers of Charity schools PPPApril 24, 2019
- Wheels in TransitMarch 28, 2019Canadian transit P3 procurement has set leadership standards the world over. It remains a priority, reports Sakshi Sharma
- Better ConnectedMarch 28, 2019Dan Colombini reports on the importance of cohesive thinking between the public and private sectors in driving broadband dealflow
- What Partners WantMarch 29, 2019Investors are increasingly able to pick and choose the best, leaving the rest. Marina Formoso reports
- Projects BulletinMarch 29, 2019Coming Into Land: A focus on Transit schemes
- Banking on P3sFebruary 8, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers has plenty of work to do and it believes P3s will offer part of the solution. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Making the GradeFebruary 8, 2019While many P3 sectors in North America continue to face ups and downs, student housing is flourishing. Dan Colombini reports on how the model has established itself in public sector hearts and minds