- Hogan urges Congress to use private infra investmentFebruary 25, 2021Maryland Governor Larry Hogan has told Congress that it needs to harness the power of private sector investment to help deliver new infrastructure.
- Miami Courthouse working to “mitigate” potential delaysFebruary 25, 2021The Plenary-led Miami Dade Courthouse P3 is fighting to keep up with schedule as unexpected discoveries threaten delays.
- Louisiana uni approves energy P3February 25, 2021The Louisiana State University (LSU) Board of Supervisors has approved plans for a utilities modernization P3.
- Canada senior housing P3 RFP releasedFebruary 25, 2021Alberta-based GEF Seniors Housing has released a request for proposals (RFP) on its Elmwood senior housing P3 project.
- Former Aecom SVP takes WSP roleFebruary 25, 2021Engineering firm WSP USA has hired a former Aecom senior vice president as its new national transit and rail leader.
- Draft EIS published for Maryland crossingFebruary 24, 2021A Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) has been published for a major bridge expansion project in Maryland that could use private finance.
- FAST Act ‘funded 110,000 projects’February 24, 2021The FAST Act helped to fund over 110,000 road and bridge improvements in the five years since it was established in 2015, according to new analysis.
- RFI for Nebraska rural connectivity p3February 24, 2021Nebraska Public Power District (NPPD), in conjunction with Loup Public Power District, Platte County, and South Central Public Power District, has released a request for information on its broadband network P3 project.
- Dominican Republic eyes $1.5bn P3 pipelineFebruary 24, 2021The Dominican Republic is looking to deliver US$1.5bn of infrastructure investment through P3s in the next two years.
- PennDOT Bridge P3s face oppositionFebruary 24, 2021State Senate Transportation Committee chair among those to raise issues over Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) tolling plans
- Canada leisure regen project looks for consultantsFebruary 23, 2021Ontario tourist body Discovery Routes is looking for consultants to conduct a feasibility study on a potential leisure regeneration P3.
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021
- Analysis: Making an ImpactDecember 4, 2020President-elect Joe Biden has wasted no time indicating his preferences for his time in office. But can he get the commitments he needs on infrastructure?
- No Slowing DownDecember 8, 2020Metrolinx chief executive explains to Sakshi Sharma how the transit agency for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton area is using new procurement models to keep its pedal to the metal
- Keeping on the runDecember 7, 2020In an exclusive interview with P3 Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma, LA Metro chief Phillip Washington discusses the agency's priorities for 2021
- Smart ChoicesDecember 4, 2020Smart infrastructure is more than just getting broadband cables in the ground. Sakshi Sharma reports from the Canadian Council for PPPs annual conference on the rise of smart mobility
- Changing the ScriptDecember 4, 2020For years, the P3 market has been comfortable with DBFM. But now there is a whole new lexicon to get to grips with, and not everyone is sure it’s the right way to go, says Paul Jarvis
- Ready for GrowthDecember 7, 2020The new president and chief executive of Infrastructure Ontario has plenty on his in-tray. Michael Lindsay tells Paul Jarvis how he expects the agency to adapt and evolve during his tenure