- PB for Purdue student housing P3July 18, 2018Purdue University in Indiana has selected a preferred bidder for its student housing P3.
- ‘Almost half’ of P3s renegotiated in first 12 yearsJuly 20, 2018Figures published by the Global Infrastructure Hub (GIH) have suggested that 48% of P3s worldwide require renegotiation within the first 12 years.
- French Guiana civic P3 tenderedJuly 20, 2018An authority in French Guiana has issued a contract notice for a civic P3.
- Law firm adds PF attorney in Washington, DCJuly 19, 2018Marcus J. Lemon has joined law firm Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough in its Washington, DC office.
- Winner for Texas courthouse projectJuly 19, 2018Travis County Commissioners Court has selected a partner to deliver a courthouse project in Texas.
- RFQ prepped for PennDOT P3July 18, 2018Exclusive: The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation is preparing to issue a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a P3 project this quarter.
- Final bids due for Pennsylvania broadband P3July 18, 2018Exclusive: Shortlisted teams are preparing final bids for the fibre optic broadband network P3.
- Peru launches wastewater P3July 18, 2018The Ministry of Housing, Construction and Sanitation and public authority ProInversion have tendered a project for the delivery of a wastewater treatment system for the Titicaca Lake.
- Update: Funding for Nova Scotia highway P3July 18, 2018The Canadian federal government and the province of Nova Scotia have announced their funding commitments for the planned twinning of Highway 104.
- Canada seeks Ottawa consultantsJuly 18, 2018The Canadian government is seeking a broad range of technical advisory services for the Parliamentary Precinct Campus in Ottawa.
- Living For The CityJune 20, 2018Dan Colombini reports on how P3 can help to deliver the ‘smart’ solutions that are required for progress
- Speeding UpJune 20, 2018Industry veteran Martin Klepper talks to Sakshi Sharma about why he is bullish on the prospects of P3s
- On a MissionJune 20, 2018A delegation to Europe suggests Brazil is open for business, reports Marina Formoso
- Twin TrackJune 20, 2018Cristobal Pollman, associate director for Latin America at Altra Capital, tells Marina Formoso about the different speeds of development across the region.
- Weathering The StormJune 20, 2018Dan Colombini reports on how Puerto Rico is using P3 to recover from financial challenges and the impact of two devastating hurricanes
- Keeping The Ball RollingJune 20, 2018Sakshi Sharma reports from the on the P3 Hub Midwest conference on the importance of new areas of infrastructure