- RFQ for Maine uni P3June 14, 2019The University of Maine System (UMS) has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a campus P3; pre-bid conference call next week.
- New York seeks advisors for energy projectsJune 14, 2019The State of New York is soliciting advisory services for developing and implementing energy projects and programs.
- USDOT launches tech grantsJune 14, 2019The US Department of Transportation (USDOT) has announced the availability of funding for advanced transportation technologies grants for highways and ports, with an emphasis on partnerships.
- Six in for North Dakota uni projectsJune 13, 2019A university in North Dakota has shortlisted six entities for mixed-use P3 opportunities.
- Quebec preps stadium P3 RFQJune 13, 2019The government of Quebec is to issue a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a stadium P3 in the summer.
- Update: Intesa SanPaolo, Rubicon sign MoUJune 12, 2019The Intesa Sanpaolo group and Rubicon Capital Advisors have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to jointly develop opportunities within the global infrastructure and energy markets, including P3s.
- Update: Maryland to commence I-270 engagementJune 12, 2019The Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) is to engage with the industry on all the details of the I-270 Managed Lanes project procurement, P3 Bulletin understands.
- New SNC-Lavalin CEO to undertake reviewJune 12, 2019Contractor SNC-Lavalin is to undertake a review of the strategic direction as chief executive officer (CEO) steps down.
- Pennsylvania seeks P3 advisorsJune 11, 2019The Pennsylvania Department of General Services has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for advisors to support PennDOT on P3 projects.
- Public-private Mexico infra fund launchedJune 11, 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has signed an agreement with an asset manager to finance infrastructure projects in Mexico.
- G20 agree infra principlesJune 10, 2019Ministers of the G20 have endorsed new principles for promoting ‘quality’ infrastructure investment with an emphasis on life-cycle costs.
- Wheels in TransitMarch 28, 2019Canadian transit P3 procurement has set leadership standards the world over. It remains a priority, reports Sakshi Sharma
- Better ConnectedMarch 28, 2019Dan Colombini reports on the importance of cohesive thinking between the public and private sectors in driving broadband dealflow
- What Partners WantMarch 29, 2019Investors are increasingly able to pick and choose the best, leaving the rest. Marina Formoso reports
- Projects BulletinMarch 29, 2019Coming Into Land: A focus on Transit schemes
- Banking on P3sFebruary 8, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers has plenty of work to do and it believes P3s will offer part of the solution. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Making the GradeFebruary 8, 2019While many P3 sectors in North America continue to face ups and downs, student housing is flourishing. Dan Colombini reports on how the model has established itself in public sector hearts and minds