- Fengate chair expecting P3 ‘acceleration’May 25, 2018The new chair of the board for Fengate’s US infrastructure business unit has told P3 Bulletin he is bullish on the prospects of P3s across the US.
- NC student housing P3 awardedMay 25, 2018A university in North Carolina has awarded a contract for a student housing P3.
- Two in for Uruguay road P3May 25, 2018Uruguay’s Ministry of Finance (MEF) has received bids from two consortiums for the Circuito Vial 7, the last in the road pipeline.
- RFQ prepped for DC kiosks P3May 24, 2018The District of Columbia is preparing a tender for a project to install digital information kiosks at government facilities throughout the district.
- Canada names CIB president & CEOMay 24, 2018The government of Canada has appointed the first president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Canada Infrastructure Bank.
- Canada rejects Aecon acquisitionMay 24, 2018The Canadian government has blocked the takeover of Aecon by China Communications Construction Company.
- CA Ventures names P3 VPMay 23, 2018Chicago-based real estate investment company CA Ventures has announced a new executive vice president of P3.
- Puerto Rico eyeing more new P3sMay 23, 2018Exclusive: The Puerto Rico government is considering a host of new P3 projects across all sectors, P3 Bulletin can reveal.
- Vote on Columbia bridge P3 imminentMay 23, 2018An Oregon port commission is to vote on the rules under which a bridge project can be procured as a P3; bi-state support sought
- California civic center timeline revealedMay 23, 2018An advisor on the Napa Civic Center Project has revealed when the city plans to reach financial close on the P3.
- Sacyr reaches FC on two Mexican P3sMay 23, 2018Sacyr Concessions has closed the financing for two P3 projects in Mexico for $172m.
- Update: Bond refi takes shape for Quebec toll roadMay 22, 2018Sponsors of the Autoroute 30 express lanes P3 in Quebec are pursuing a bond refinancing for the toll road.
- America’s Top ModelMarch 23, 2018A pipeline of deals outside of transportation has started to emerge in the US. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini investigate the models being used to kickstart growth
- Search: TorontoMarch 23, 2018The involvement of a Google subsidiary in Toronto’s waterfront redevelopment plans brings a new dimension to the Canadian P3 world. Paul Jarvis investigates
- Think BigMarch 23, 2018As if Colombia's 4G road plans weren’t spectacular enough, now its capital is taking that experience and applying it to social infrastructure, reports Marina Formoso
- Unfinished SympathyFebruary 23, 2018With President Trump again appearing to support the use of P3s, Dan Colombini gets the views of industry experts
- Slow BurnMarch 12, 2018The federal government in Canada has proved that P3s are on the agenda, but doubts remain about the exact role of the Canadian Infrastructure Bank
- Current AffairsFebruary 22, 2018LatAm countries have often turned to foreign currencies to fund new infrastructure. Marina Formoso reports on how it has affected P3s