- Puerto Rico launches power RFQsApril 18, 2019The Puerto Rican government has issued separate requests for qualifications (RFQ) for two power projects.
- USDOT completes assessment of Loop ProjectApril 18, 2019The US Department of Transportation (USDOT) has announced the first step in a joint federal-state review of a non-traditional transportation technology as an internal tech body is launched.
- Alberta elects pro-P3 governmentApril 17, 2019The United Conservative Party (UCP) has won the Alberta provincial election with a manifesto pledging to use alternative financing; industry welcomes P3 stance
- RFQ for New Jersey housing schemesApril 17, 2019A housing authority in New Jersey has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for the development of various sites.
- Israeli developer completes US firm takeoverApril 17, 2019Shikun and Binui has completed the takeover of a US construction firm.
- Brazilian city launches P3 programApril 17, 2019The City of Porto Alegre has approved a wide-ranging P3 plan to procure four projects in the coming months.
- Update: RFQ for Florida P3 poolApril 16, 2019A county in Florida has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a P3 advisory pool.
- California county presents P3 plansApril 16, 2019A county in California has presented its plans to use P3 to develop a mixed-use civic project.
- Nunavut P3 stake divestedApril 16, 2019InfraRed Capital Partners has divested a stake in an operational airport P3 in Nunavut.
- GIH, SIF to integrate infra toolsApril 16, 2019The Global Infrastructure Hub (GIH) has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Sustainable Infrastructure Foundation (SIF) to combine resources for infrastructure projects.
- GIP appoints GE director as partnerApril 16, 2019Investor Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) has appointed the lead director of General Electric (GE) and Walmart as a partner.
- Puerto Rico Electric Power Hydroelectric Power Plants Revitalization ProjectApril 18, 2019
- Puerto Rico Electric Power Flexible Distributed Generation UnitsApril 18, 2019
- Antwerp residential care PPPApril 17, 2019
- Wheels in TransitMarch 28, 2019Canadian transit P3 procurement has set leadership standards the world over. It remains a priority, reports Sakshi Sharma
- Better ConnectedMarch 28, 2019Dan Colombini reports on the importance of cohesive thinking between the public and private sectors in driving broadband dealflow
- What Partners WantMarch 29, 2019Investors are increasingly able to pick and choose the best, leaving the rest. Marina Formoso reports
- Projects BulletinMarch 29, 2019Coming Into Land: A focus on Transit schemes
- Banking on P3sFebruary 8, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers has plenty of work to do and it believes P3s will offer part of the solution. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Making the GradeFebruary 8, 2019While many P3 sectors in North America continue to face ups and downs, student housing is flourishing. Dan Colombini reports on how the model has established itself in public sector hearts and minds