- Trump, Democrats ‘want to do infrastructure’May 23, 2019Both President Donald Trump and senior Democrats have claimed they want to do infrastructure after talks at the White House break down.
- Strong interest in Navy P3 programMay 23, 2019The US Department of the Navy has received substantial interest from the industry for its lodging assets program, P3 Bulletin understands.
- Winner chosen for Florida uni P3May 22, 2019A university in Florida has appointed a winner for a student housing P3.
- LAX facilities P3 approvedMay 22, 2019Los Angeles City Council has authorized Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) to use P3 for the Consolidated Facilities Maintenance Utilities Group Campus.
- Gilbane appoints higher education expertMay 21, 2019Contractor Gilbane has appointed a senior development director to focus on student housing P3s.
- Jamaica to launch water P3May 21, 2019The Jamaican government is preparing to procure a water P3.
- LA to consider LAX P3May 21, 2019Los Angeles City Council will vote on the delivery method for a capital improvement project at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) today.
- Colombia preps P3 pipeline launchMay 21, 2019Colombia is preparing to launch several roads, airports and flood protection projects to be delivered with P3.
- Illinois infra plans in fluxMay 20, 2019Governor J.B. Pritzker unveils USD41.5bn plan; lawmakers push for new airport; IDOT selects P3 advisor; Chicago set for change
- Developer chosen for Tenn student villageMay 20, 2019A university in Tennessee has selected a developer for a student housing P3.
- Consultants sought for Caribbean port P3May 20, 2019The government of Trinidad and Tobago is procuring consultants for a port P3.
- Wheels in TransitMarch 28, 2019Canadian transit P3 procurement has set leadership standards the world over. It remains a priority, reports Sakshi Sharma
- Better ConnectedMarch 28, 2019Dan Colombini reports on the importance of cohesive thinking between the public and private sectors in driving broadband dealflow
- What Partners WantMarch 29, 2019Investors are increasingly able to pick and choose the best, leaving the rest. Marina Formoso reports
- Projects BulletinMarch 29, 2019Coming Into Land: A focus on Transit schemes
- Banking on P3sFebruary 8, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers has plenty of work to do and it believes P3s will offer part of the solution. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Making the GradeFebruary 8, 2019While many P3 sectors in North America continue to face ups and downs, student housing is flourishing. Dan Colombini reports on how the model has established itself in public sector hearts and minds