- Peru awards P3 advisory mandateJanuary 18, 2019The Peruvian government has awarded an advisory contract for the development of standard guidelines for P3 projects.
- Move America Act reintroducedJanuary 17, 2019Bipartisan legislation to help fund infrastructure projects through P3s has been reintroduced to Congress.
- Illinois uni confirms P3 scopeJanuary 17, 2019Illinois State University (ISU) has provided details on the scope of its student housing P3 project; Governor JB Pritzker pledges infra spend
- Gateway calls for record of decisionJanuary 18, 2019The Gateway Program Development Corporation (GDC) has called on the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) to allow the Hudson Tunnel Project to go forward.
- Hawaii agency seeks P3 counselJanuary 18, 2019A Honolulu-based agency is seeking legal advisory services including P3s.
- SNC acquires Carillion contractJanuary 18, 2019Contractor SNC-Lavalin has replaced Carillion as facility manager on a Canadian hospital P3.
- Shortlist for Puerto Rico power P3January 18, 2019The Puerto Rican government has shortlisted four consortia for a power P3.
- Orrick names New York energy partnerJanuary 18, 2019Law firm Orrick has appointed a new partner in its New York office from Norton Rose Fulbright.
- Macquarie closes $5bn infra fundJanuary 17, 2019Australia’s Macquarie has closed a US$5bn fund targeting infrastructure in North America.
- 24 in for NJ P3 advisory poolJanuary 17, 2019The State of New Jersey Treasurer’s Office has received 24 responses to a request for qualifications (RFQ) for the creation of a P3 advisory pool.
- Denver confirms industry forum detailsJanuary 16, 2019The City and County of Denver will host an industry forum next month for its National Western Center (NWC) “Triangle” Project.
- Ontario college launches two P3sJanuary 16, 2019A college in Ontario has issued two separate requests for proposals for student housing and parking P3 opportunities.
- Close InspectionOctober 4, 2018The collapse of a bridge in Genoa, Italy, has cast a long shadow over infrastructure around the world. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini look at the importance of maintenance in transportation
- Af-Ford-ableOctober 4, 2018What will Ontario’s new fiscally conservative government make of the province’s P3 model, asks Paul Jarvis
- Good Morning, MexicoOctober 4, 2018A new government offers new opportunities for Mexico. Marina Formoso investigates whether the latest president can avoid yet another false dawn for the country’s infrastructure
- Ever So GoodAugust 13, 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help the image of P3
- Blue GoldAugust 13, 2018Despite strong demand, the US water sector has yet to take off. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Getting OlderAugust 13, 2018Peru has been looking to drum up interest in its infrastructure program across Europe. Marina Formoso looks at the response