- Three in for Penn wetland P3March 26, 2019The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) has invited three teams to submit proposals for its wetland mitigation banking P3.
- ‘Strong demand’ for municipal water P3sMarch 25, 2019A survey of water experts has found that there remains good appetite to use P3 for new water projects across the US, but a lack of managerial resources is holding projects back.
- Feds urged to fix infraMarch 26, 2019The US federal government has been urged to fix the country’s infrastructure problems with a “robust” investment package by a group of industry bodies.
- Peckar & Abramson hires P3 expertMarch 26, 2019Law firm Peckar & Abramson has appointed a P3 expert as Special Infrastructure Counsel.
- McGuireWoods hires P3 expertMarch 25, 2019Law firm McGuireWoods has appointed a P3 expert to its Atlanta office.
- Over 100 attend Dartmouth energy industry dayMarch 22, 2019Dartmouth College has gathered multiple firms from the industry on campus to showcase its Green Energy Project.
- Penn governor pushes infra planMarch 22, 2019Governor Tom Wolf used a tour of a school to promote his proposed $4.5bn Restore Pennsylvania infrastructure plan.
- Warning on Penn TurnpikeMarch 22, 2019Auditor General Eugene DePasquale has said the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC) is facing “a road to ruin” if it continues to rely on unsustainable toll increases to pay off $11.8bn in debt.
- Canadian Budget targets broadbandMarch 21, 2019The Canadian federal Budget has focused on increasing investment in high-speed internet access, particularly in rural areas.
- Single bid for Belle Chasse P3March 21, 2019The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD) has received one proposal for Belle Chasse Bridge and Tunnel Replacement Project.
- Womble Bond Dickinson appoints P3 veteranMarch 21, 2019Law firm Womble Bond Dickinson has appointed a P3 expert from Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough to its capital markets team in Washington, DC.
- Banking on P3sFebruary 8, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers has plenty of work to do and it believes P3s will offer part of the solution. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Making the GradeFebruary 8, 2019While many P3 sectors in North America continue to face ups and downs, student housing is flourishing. Dan Colombini reports on how the model has established itself in public sector hearts and minds
- Looking for ContinuityFebruary 8, 2019Ambitious plans are being put forward by Brazil’s new government. Marina Formoso takes the pulse of the market’s response
- Projects BulletinFebruary 8, 2019In a new regular feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the social infrastructure sector
- Close InspectionOctober 4, 2018The collapse of a bridge in Genoa, Italy, has cast a shadow over global infrastructure. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini look at the importance of maintenance in transportation
- Af-Ford-ableOctober 4, 2018What will Ontario’s new fiscally conservative government make of the province’s P3 model, asks Paul Jarvis