- Alberta contemplates new P3 schools bundleJuly 14, 2020Province advertises new bundle, months after withdrawing procurement for five schools.
- Consultant sought for Niagara bridge projectJuly 10, 2020Infrastructure Ontario (IO) is seeking a cost consultant for the Garden City Skyway Project; advisor sought for Niagara hospital P3.
- Oregon wastewater P3 decision day setJuly 10, 2020Lake Oswego City Council will have a special Study Session dedicated exclusively to its P3 Wastewater Treatment Plant Project next week.
- P3 backed for Oregon courthouseJuly 10, 2020Oregon authorities are to proceed with a P3 procurement for a courthouse replacement project, while the progress of a wastewater P3 procurement is to be determined.
- US govt seeks developer for California military siteJuly 10, 2020The Department of the Navy (DON) is seeking market information to develop, finance and manage 20 acres of land at a military facility in Southern California.
- Puerto Rico launches pilot energy P3July 9, 2020RFQ released for the ocean energy plant development.
- Canadian schools P3s change handsJuly 6, 2020Developer firms trade stake in Saskatchewan schools bundles.
- Moving Forward Act ‘not going anywhere’July 2, 2020Leading Republicans have reiterated they are to block the Democrats’ infrastructure bill following its passage in the House of Representatives.
- John Laing: availability-based P3s ‘resilient’July 2, 2020Investor John Laing has contrasted the performance of availability-based and volume-based projects as part of its latest trading update.
- BAM to wind down International businessJuly 2, 2020The Royal BAM Group has started the process to wind down the activities of BAM International following “significant” H1 loss.
- Colorado’s master planApril 17, 2020The state of Colorado is to remain at the vanguard of the US market as the High Performance Transportation Enterprise (HPTE) gets on with business. By P3 Bulletin’s David Keniry
- The World Bank’s Rapid ResponseMay 20, 2020The World Bank’s Jemima Sy explains to P3 Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies how the new ‘Covid-19 PPP Rapid Response Umbrella Program’ is leading the charge in helping developing countries move forward from the pandemic.
- P3 ‘needs to be considered’ for airportsJune 12, 2020New York has once again provided a beacon of light as airport owners deal with the turbulence of Covid-19; but what are the signals coming from Washington? By P3 Bulletin's David Keniry.
- Fundamental resetJune 30, 2020P3 Bulletin’s David Keniry speaks to leading industry figures about how public officials can avoid hard-fought projects falling victim to uncertainty.
- Multilateral ThinkingJune 30, 2020P3 Bulletin's Jonathan Davies looks at how supranationals are using P3s to help emerging markets respond and recover from coronavirus.
- Republicans introduce infrastructure billsJune 16, 2020House Republicans are to introduce a surface transportation bill following Infrastructure Bank proposal. By P3 Bulletin's David Keniry.