- RFP imminent for Michigan bridge P3February 19, 2019Breaking news: A request for proposals (RFP) is to be issued to enhance two bridges in Michigan under a P3.
- BC preps hospital P3February 19, 2019Authorities in British Columbia are to tender a $1.9bn new hospital project later this year, P3 Bulletin understands.
- Gateway welcomes Feds funding confirmationFebruary 18, 2019The Gateway Program Development Corporation (GDC) has welcomed the new federal funding bill, saying it confirms the funding route for its plans.
- Canada hospital weighs down O’RourkeFebruary 19, 2019Laing O’Rourke 2018 results filed as financing arrangements finally completed; Canadian hospital P3 drags down performance
- RFQ for $2.8bn BC rail P3February 19, 2019British Columbia has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a rail P3.
- Consultants sought for Peru wastewater P3February 19, 2019The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is procuring advisors for a wastewater P3 in Peru.
- Consultation underway for San Mateo P3February 18, 2019A series of public meetings are scheduled for the Dumbarton Transportation Project.
- Consultants sought for El Salvador border P3sFebruary 18, 2019The US and Salvadoran governments have issued a joint request for proposals for consultants to structure border crossing P3s.
- RFQ for Lake Oswego wastewater P3February 15, 2019The City of Lake Oswego has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a new wastewater treatment plant.
- Oregon considers transport funding optionsFebruary 15, 2019A task force has been established to shape transportation funding in the Portland region.
- Barbados mulls airport P3February 15, 2019The Barbados government is to tender an airport P3.
- Three in for Canada bridge P3February 15, 2019British Columbia has shortlisted three teams for a $1.37bn bridge replacement project.
- Banking on P3sFebruary 8, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers has plenty of work to do and it believes P3s will offer part of the solution. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Making the GradeFebruary 8, 2019While many P3 sectors in North America continue to face ups and downs, student housing is flourishing. Dan Colombini reports on how the model has established itself in public sector hearts and minds
- Looking for ContinuityFebruary 8, 2019Ambitious plans are being put forward by Brazil’s new government. Marina Formoso takes the pulse of the market’s response
- Projects BulletinFebruary 8, 2019In a new regular feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the social infrastructure sector
- Close InspectionOctober 4, 2018The collapse of a bridge in Genoa, Italy, has cast a shadow over global infrastructure. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini look at the importance of maintenance in transportation
- Af-Ford-ableOctober 4, 2018What will Ontario’s new fiscally conservative government make of the province’s P3 model, asks Paul Jarvis