- Bombardier sells transport arm in $8.2bn dealFebruary 18, 2020Bombardier has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec for the sale of its transportation business.
- ACS boosts profits, remains debt lightFebruary 19, 2020Spanish developer ACS posted a net profit of EUR962m in 2019, an increase of 5.1%. Sales for the group increased by 6.5%, up to EUR39,000m.
- FC for Arizona campus housing P3February 13, 2020Arizona State University has reached financial close with a sponsor for a new on-campus mixed-use student housing project at its downtown campus.
- Florida county issues advisory RFPFebruary 13, 2020Alachua County are looking for a technical advisor on new county administration building
- I Squared Capital boosts senior teamFebruary 13, 2020Infrastructure investment manager I Squared Capital’s Board of Directors has named three new partners to the firm.
- Advisor sought for US court P3February 11, 2020Miami-Dade County has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for a consultant to assist with the new Civil and Probate Courthouse project.
- FC for British Columbia bridge projectFebruary 11, 2020British Columbia’s Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure has reached financial close on the Pattullo Bridge replacement project.
- Responses due for Washington ferry RFIFebruary 10, 2020Letters of interest and ideas have been requested by Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) to redevelop a ferry terminal
- SNC-Lavalin continue leadership renewalFebruary 10, 2020The engineering giant has announced the appointment of Jeff Bell as its new Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Director sought for US pathfinder P3February 10, 2020Prince George's County Public Schools (PGCPS) is seeking applications for the director of its public-private partnership (P3) program.
- Miami Rapid Mass Transit SolutionFebruary 14, 2020
- George Mason University Institute for Digital InnovAtion (IDIA)February 7, 2020
- A12/A15 Ressen - Oudbroeken (ViA15)January 29, 2020
- San Diego “ripe for robust investment”January 27, 2020The San Diego Association of Governments’ Victoria Stackwick, interviewed by P3 Bulletin's Solape Alatise, says the region is open for business
- Market responds to Alberta’s renewed appetite for P3sJanuary 17, 2020P3 Bulletin takes a look at whether Alberta Premier Kenney’s pro-P3 government is living up to its word
- Canada Infrastructure Bank gears up for 2020January 10, 2020P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma interviews the bank’s CEO Pierre Lavallée
- NEPA overhaul garners mixed reviewJanuary 31, 2020News Analysis: President Donald J. Trump announced proposed regulation changes to the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) earlier this month. While the changes have been long due, the industry may have gotten more than what they were asking for.
- 2020: infra gets the ‘green’ lightJanuary 30, 2020The year maybe only a month old but 2020 is shaping up to be a game changer for global infrastructure investment as policymakers align, thanks to climate change- the industry must embrace this momentum, by David Keniry, Editor.
- JLL makes technology centralJanuary 10, 2020P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma interviews JLL’s latest appointee Liz Van Dyke