- KPMG veteran takes IPFA chairMay 7, 2021A former KPMG projects specialist has been appointed the new chair of the International Project Finance Association (IPFA).
- Council backs Lake Oswego P3May 6, 2021Plans for the replacement of a new wastewater treatment plant for Lake Oswego, Oregon, have taken a step forward with approval from the local council.
- John Laing confirms takeover talksMay 6, 2021Developer John Laing has confirmed that it is in talks over the potential of being bought by a global investment firm.
- Pathway cleared for Oregon Courthouse P3May 6, 2021Clackamas County Commissioners have approved the plan to use a P3 to deliver its Clackamas Courthouse project.
- Wisconsin regen RFP releasedMay 6, 2021The City of Madison, Wisconsin, has released a request for proposals (RFP) on its State Street Campus Garage Mixed-Use Project.
- Buro Happold plans expansion under new CEOMay 5, 2021Engineering firm Buro Happold has appointed James Bruce as its new chief executive officer as it targets a rapid expansion.
- Cali city backs micro transit planMay 5, 2021Pittsburg City Council in California has given its support to proposals to develop the personal micro transit project put forward by a group of private companies led by Glydways.
- Move America Act reintroducedMay 5, 2021A bipartisan drive to unlock “innovative financing sources” for local infrastructure has been put to the Senate again.
- Santa Clara water RFQ releasedMay 4, 2021Valley Water has released a request for qualifications (RFQ) on its Santa Clara Purified Water Project P3.
- Priority shiftMay 4, 2021Jill Jamieson, CEO at Illuminati Infrastructure, discusses the market with Sakshi Sharma
- Unpuzzling ESGApril 26, 2021ESG has become a buzzword. But as speakers told the P3 Hub Americas conference in March, it is increasingly being embedded in everything the market does. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Sleep No MoreApril 22, 2021President Biden’s infrastructure plans are encouraging, but there are plenty of hurdles facing the proposals before the P3 industry can get too excited
- P3 Awards 2020April 22, 2021As the world begins to cautiously look towards a Covid-free future, what better time for the P3 industry to come together and lift up its great and good in what surely was a night to remember?
- Bridging the GapApril 22, 2021This year’s P3 Hub Americas conference may have been online, but there was plenty of energy from speakers as the industry anticipated lots of positive action. Paul Jarvis reports
- P3s Get SchooledApril 22, 2021P3s in the US schools sector have been rare, with very few authorities dabbling in the space, despite plenty of need. Sakshi Sharma talks to one county that has taken the plunge