- Feds water P3 efforts ‘ongoing’December 18, 2018The US Bureau of Reclamation is continuing to review potential P3 opportunities, P3 Bulletin understands.
- Indiana, Kentucky mull Ohio River tollsDecember 18, 2018Indiana and Kentucky are evaluating the financial feasibility of different procurement strategies for an Ohio River crossing, P3 Bulletin understands.
- Nova Scotia issues health P3 RFQsDecember 18, 2018The government of Nova Scotia has issued two requests for qualifications (RFQ) to deliver two elements of the province’s largest health project.
- Green light for Michigan uni P3December 17, 2018A university in Michigan is to hold negotiations with a consortium for a campus P3.
- Maryland emphasizes innovation for P3 programDecember 17, 2018Over 500 interested bidders for Maryland’s P3 program have been urged to be ‘shockingly innovative’ as new solutions are sought to deliver congestion relief.
- Brazilian rail P3 canceledDecember 17, 2018The São Paulo state government has canceled an ongoing contract for a rail P3, with plans to retender the project.
- New Americas co-head for MIRADecember 14, 2018Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA) has appointed a new co-head for the Americas.
- FC for Ontario rail P3December 14, 2018A rail P3 in Ontario has reached financial close.
- Canadian province suffers rating downgradeDecember 14, 2018Ratings agency Moody's has downgraded the Canadian province of Ontario to Aa3 and changed its outlook to stable.
- Balfour set to hit margins milestoneDecember 14, 2018Contractor Balfour Beatty expects to deliver industry standard margins on all earnings for the second half of 2018 – a key target in its transformation program.
- Details emerge on LACC next stepsDecember 14, 2018The City of Los Angeles would like to have advisors on board within the next quarter for its convention center project, P3 Bulletin understands.
- Natixis launches infra investorDecember 14, 2018French financial giant Natixis has launched a new affiliate to cater for global infrastructure investments.
- Close InspectionOctober 4, 2018The collapse of a bridge in Genoa, Italy, has cast a long shadow over infrastructure around the world. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini look at the importance of maintenance in transportation
- Af-Ford-ableOctober 4, 2018What will Ontario’s new fiscally conservative government make of the province’s P3 model, asks Paul Jarvis
- Good Morning, MexicoOctober 4, 2018A new government offers new opportunities for Mexico. Marina Formoso investigates whether the latest president can avoid yet another false dawn for the country’s infrastructure
- Ever So GoodAugust 13, 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help the image of P3
- Blue GoldAugust 13, 2018Despite strong demand, the US water sector has yet to take off. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Getting OlderAugust 13, 2018Peru has been looking to drum up interest in its infrastructure program across Europe. Marina Formoso looks at the response