- Alberta “needs new capital funding models”August 14, 2020Alberta Construction Association (ACA) submits response to the government's call for input on proposed Infrastructure Act.
- Pennsylvania to boost low-income housingAugust 14, 2020Governor unveils major new tax credits to boost partnerships and provide over 30 new housing units.
- World Bank preps Argentina port planAugust 13, 2020The South American nation is to assess the role of the private sector as it looks to improve its water freight network.
- BAM, PGGM discuss global partnershipAugust 13, 2020Royal BAM Group and PGGM are discussing an expansion of their pursuits to benefit from growth in the global P3 market.
- Update: CIB funding proposed for Ontario projectsAugust 12, 2020The Eastern Ontario Regional Network (EORN) is seeking federal and provincial support for a CAD1.6bn broadband project as Canada Infrastructure Bank (CIB) prepares retrofit project
- Judge grants restraining order for Purple LineAugust 12, 2020A circuit court judge in Maryland has issued an order to restrain Purple Line Transit Partners (PLTP) from demobilizing.
- California seeks P3 advisorsAugust 12, 2020The State of California has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for P3 advisory services.
- Macquarie launches sustainable investment programAugust 11, 2020Australia’s Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA) has unveiled a strategy to reduce its global carbon footprint.
- Puerto Rico issues power P3 RFQAugust 11, 2020The Puerto Rico Public-Private Partnerships Authority has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) to manage power plants.
- Maine parking P3 breaks groundAugust 11, 2020The City of Biddeford has reached financial close on a P3 to develop parking and civic amenities.
- Colorado’s master planApril 17, 2020The state of Colorado is to remain at the vanguard of the US market as the High Performance Transportation Enterprise (HPTE) gets on with business. By P3 Bulletin’s David Keniry
- The World Bank’s Rapid ResponseMay 20, 2020The World Bank’s Jemima Sy explains to P3 Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies how the new ‘Covid-19 PPP Rapid Response Umbrella Program’ is leading the charge in helping developing countries move forward from the pandemic.
- P3 ‘needs to be considered’ for airportsJune 12, 2020New York has once again provided a beacon of light as airport owners deal with the turbulence of Covid-19; but what are the signals coming from Washington? By P3 Bulletin's David Keniry.
- Fundamental resetJune 30, 2020P3 Bulletin’s David Keniry speaks to leading industry figures about how public officials can avoid hard-fought projects falling victim to uncertainty.
- Multilateral ThinkingJune 30, 2020P3 Bulletin's Jonathan Davies looks at how supranationals are using P3s to help emerging markets respond and recover from coronavirus.
- Republicans introduce infrastructure billsJune 16, 2020House Republicans are to introduce a surface transportation bill following Infrastructure Bank proposal. By P3 Bulletin's David Keniry.