- New Colombia fund targets road P3sNovember 27, 2020A joint venture between Sura and Cedicorp are poised to launch their second fund aimed at Colombian PPPs, according to local press.
- John Laing targets P3 growthNovember 25, 2020Scaling up greenfield P3s; North America, Australia, Colombia and Western Europe the focus; but plans to cut 15% of workforce
- Breakthrough as Purple Line deal agreedNovember 25, 2020Parties settle all claims in $250m agreement; litigation terminated; one partner leaves consortium
- RFP for Alberta renewables P3November 24, 2020The City of Edmonton has released a request for proposals (RFP) for a renewable power program dubbed “Road to Renewables”.
- Teams in for Puerto Rico thermal P3November 24, 2020Shortlist of eight following RFQ; RFP released
- Suez, Veolia battle further entrenchedNovember 24, 2020Veolia to sue Suez; Suez says developments are “regrettable”
- Record response to WIFIA funding roundNovember 24, 2020The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has received its highest ever level of interest in the latest round of funding under the WIFIA initiative.
- Biden picks Kerry for climate roleNovember 24, 2020President-elect Joe Biden has announced his national security nominees and appointees, with a new role for former Secretary of State John Kerry.
- USDOT launches autonomous vehicles consultationNovember 23, 2020The US Department of Transportation (USDOT) is seeking public views on a potential framework of principles that would govern future automated driving systems.
- Analysis: What will Joe Biden do about infrastructure?November 13, 2020As the former vice president prepares to move into the Oval Office, we consider what a Joe Biden presidency will mean for the US P3 market
- Interview: Studying the landscapeNovember 10, 2020Rob Guthrie, vice president of business development at engineering and contracting firm Bernhard, talks to Sakshi Sharma about a sector that holds the most potential in the mid-south region and Arkansas
- A glaring gapOctober 16, 2020If projects are designed and built to serve communities, shouldn’t those who do the deals reflect the people they are serving, asks Sakshi Sharma
- Leading LightsNovember 4, 2020To recognise the ever improving gender balance within infrastructure, we asked a panel of some of the inspirational women directing our industry for their views
- Inclusion through infrastructureOctober 19, 2020Social infrastructure can be a powerful tool for change. Sakshi Sharma explains why P3s can act as a turbo-charger.
- Analysis: FAST forwardOctober 13, 2020The FAST Act has been extended by a year, but there’s hope that a more comprehensive replacement is in the pipeline