- Maryland to host P3 forumNovember 19, 2018The Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) will hold an international industry forum for the I-495 and I-270 P3 Program.
- New TIFIA bill to serve airport sectorNovember 19, 2018A bill has been introduced to the Senate to allow airport projects to be eligible to participate in the TIFIA financing program.
- RFI for PennDOT truck parking P3November 21, 2018The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation's (PennDOT) Public-Private Partnership Office has issued a request for information (RFI) for a commercial truck parking P3.
- Mayer Brown promotes P3 expertNovember 21, 2018Law firm Mayer Brown has promoted a P3 expert to the role of counsel in Chicago, among a series of worldwide promotions.
- Financial close for Michigan highway P3November 20, 2018Exclusive: The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) has confirmed to P3 Bulletin that the I-75 improvement P3 has reached financial close this morning.
- IDB, Spain push for LatAm infra investmentsNovember 20, 2018The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the Spanish government have agreed steps to promote infrastructure investments in Latin America and the Caribbean.
- UNCW seeks backing for $152m bondNovember 20, 2018The University of North Carolina at Wilmington (UNCW) is seeking approval for the issuance of bonds to deliver its planned student accommodation P3.
- US, Australia, Japan sign infra MOUNovember 20, 2018The governments of the US, Australia, and Japan have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to operationalize the Trilateral Partnership for Infrastructure Investment in the Indo-Pacific.
- Operator selected for Texas water P3November 19, 2018The San Antonio Water System (SAWS) has approved the firm that will operate the Vista Ridge Project.
- Timeline altered for Honolulu transit P3November 19, 2018The Honolulu Authority for Rapid Transportation (HART) has altered the procurement timeline for the Honolulu Rail Transit Project.
- Surrey backs SkyTrain over LRTNovember 16, 2018The City of Surrey Mayors’ Council on Regional Transportation has endorsed the City of Surrey’s decision to cancel light rail and switch the technology to SkyTrain.
- Close InspectionOctober 4, 2018The collapse of a bridge in Genoa, Italy, has cast a long shadow over infrastructure around the world. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini look at the importance of maintenance in transportation
- Af-Ford-ableOctober 4, 2018What will Ontario’s new fiscally conservative government make of the province’s P3 model, asks Paul Jarvis
- Good Morning, MexicoOctober 4, 2018A new government offers new opportunities for Mexico. Marina Formoso investigates whether the latest president can avoid yet another false dawn for the country’s infrastructure
- Ever So GoodAugust 13, 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help the image of P3
- Blue GoldAugust 13, 2018Despite strong demand, the US water sector has yet to take off. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Getting OlderAugust 13, 2018Peru has been looking to drum up interest in its infrastructure program across Europe. Marina Formoso looks at the response