- Florida sports center P3 RFP releasedSeptember 18, 2020Call for rival bidders on a regional indoor sporting venue following unsolicited proposal
- Feds urged to consider highway P3sSeptember 18, 2020The federal government should look at the success of highway P3 schemes to inform the way it funds road infrastructure in the future, a report has claimed.
- Macquarie eyes broadband firmSeptember 18, 2020The Australian giant sends bid for Italian fiber firm
- USDOT unveils $1bn in new infra grantsSeptember 17, 2020BUILD program ramps up; 70 projects to receive funding
- Green light for Oregon wastewater P3September 17, 2020Council authorizes RFP to be released imminently
- World Bank looks to boost P3 guidanceSeptember 17, 2020The World Bank has released a request for expressions of interest for legal consultants to develop new P3 guidance.
- US Navy to privatize energy utilitiesSeptember 16, 2020DLA releases PIN for Maryland energy opportunity.
- Aecom appoints new board memberSeptember 15, 2020Lydia H. Kennard has been appointed to Aecom’s board of directors.
- Alberta woos market with unsolicited proposal plansSeptember 15, 2020Infrastructure Minister Prasad Panda says “Alberta is open for business”.
- Ardian charges into battery businessSeptember 14, 2020Enel X signs second deal this month; Ardian eyes future sustainable deals in Canada & USA
- Colorado’s master planApril 17, 2020The state of Colorado is to remain at the vanguard of the US market as the High Performance Transportation Enterprise (HPTE) gets on with business. By P3 Bulletin’s David Keniry
- The World Bank’s Rapid ResponseMay 20, 2020The World Bank’s Jemima Sy explains to P3 Bulletin’s Jonathan Davies how the new ‘Covid-19 PPP Rapid Response Umbrella Program’ is leading the charge in helping developing countries move forward from the pandemic.
- P3 ‘needs to be considered’ for airportsJune 12, 2020New York has once again provided a beacon of light as airport owners deal with the turbulence of Covid-19; but what are the signals coming from Washington? By P3 Bulletin's David Keniry.
- Fundamental resetJune 30, 2020P3 Bulletin’s David Keniry speaks to leading industry figures about how public officials can avoid hard-fought projects falling victim to uncertainty.
- Multilateral ThinkingJune 30, 2020P3 Bulletin's Jonathan Davies looks at how supranationals are using P3s to help emerging markets respond and recover from coronavirus.
- Republicans introduce infrastructure billsJune 16, 2020House Republicans are to introduce a surface transportation bill following Infrastructure Bank proposal. By P3 Bulletin's David Keniry.