- Florida P3 to be canceledSeptember 20, 2018A county in Florida is to cancel a P3 project following receipt of proposals.
- InfraRed appoints infra co-headsSeptember 20, 2018Infrastructure investment manager InfraRed Capital Partners has appointed two infrastructure co-heads, with Ben Loomes to leave the company.
- Sequoia to raise $265mSeptember 20, 2018The Sequoia Economic Infrastructure Income Fund is to proceed with a partially pre-emptive issue of ordinary shares to raise $265m (£200m).
- Delaware signs $600m port P3September 20, 2018The State of Delaware has signed a multi-million-dollar agreement for a port P3.
- Ashurst adds P3 consultantSeptember 19, 2018Law firm Ashurst has announced the appointment of a consultant in its US infrastructure group.
- Moody's unveils new ESG methodologySeptember 19, 2018Ratings agency Moody's has proposed a new cross-sector methodology for assessing environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks.
- Rubicon sets up renewable energy practiceSeptember 19, 2018Rubicon Infrastructure Advisors has established a global renewable energy investment banking practice with three new hires.
- Strong interest in Maryland schools P3 planSeptember 19, 2018A total of 15 organizations attended a pre-proposal conference as a county in Maryland seeks proposals from consultants to structure and enact a schools P3 plan.
- RFP for Utah student housingSeptember 19, 2018A college in Utah has issued a request for proposals for a student housing P3.
- No more bids for JLIFSeptember 19, 2018Jura Acquisition, the company set up to acquire the John Laing Infrastructure Fund (JLIF), has announced its offer is final, with no further bids for the investor.
- Port of Wilmington P3September 20, 2018
- E10/Rv. 85 Tjeldsund - Gullesfjordbotn - Langvassbukt September 20, 2018
- Utah Snow College student housing P3September 19, 2018
- Ever So GoodAugust 13, 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help the image of P3
- Blue GoldAugust 13, 2018Despite strong demand, the US water sector has yet to take off. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Getting OlderAugust 13, 2018Peru has been looking to drum up interest in its infrastructure program across Europe. Marina Formoso looks at the response
- Beyond BordersAugust 13, 2018The Development Bank of Latin America has held its annual meeting outside the continent for the first time. Marina Formoso was there
- Living For The CityJune 20, 2018Dan Colombini reports on how P3 can help to deliver the ‘smart’ solutions that are required for progress
- On a MissionJune 20, 2018A delegation to Europe suggests Brazil is open for business, reports Marina Formoso