- Macquarie Americas fund exceeds expectationJuly 28, 2021Australian investment giant Macquarie has closed its sixth Americas infrastructure fund with $6.9bn.
- White House ‘confident’ on infra billJuly 27, 2021The White House remains confident that a bipartisan agreement can be done on the infrastructure plans – but has warned “time is not endless”.
- RFQ for BC hospital projectJuly 28, 2021A request for qualifications (RFQ) has been issued for the St Paul’s Clinical Support and Research Centre (CSRC) in British Columbia.
- Further vote due on Cape Fear P3July 28, 2021The Wilmington Urban Area Metropolitan Planning Organization will consider the unsolicited proposal for the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge P3 project later today.
- CBRE to acquire majority stake in T&TJuly 28, 2021Deal will boost Turner & Townsend’s opportunities in Americas through strategic partnership
- Covid sparks rise in uni campus quality demandsJuly 27, 2021The Covid-19 pandemic has increased parents’ interest in the cleanliness and indoor air quality when choosing a university, according to new research.
- TxDOT appoints program delivery headJuly 27, 2021Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has appointed a deputy executive director for program delivery.
- Motts appoints major projects headJuly 27, 2021Engineering firm Mott MacDonald has appointed a global portfolio leader for transport orientated developments and major projects principal.
- Blackstone appoints new infra headJuly 26, 2021Investment giant Blackstone has appointed Brian X. Tierney as global head of infrastructure portfolio operations and asset management.
- Cali uni posts solar P3 RFPJuly 26, 2021San Jose Evergreen Community College District has released a request for proposals (RFP) on its upcoming Solar Photovoltaic Canopy Project.
- New Peru pipeline emergesJuly 26, 2021The Regional Government of Cusco, Peru, has announced plans to deliver over 60 projects using private finance.
- British Columbia St. Paul's Clinical CentreRequest for Qualifications
- Indonesia Waste Processing PlantRequest for Proposals/Shortlist
- Hayes Town Centre & Avondale Drive Estates RedevelopmentAdvertised/In Procurement
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021
- Mission CriticalJune 25, 2021Infrastructure banks are in vogue. But can they solve the challenges facing countries as they look to deal with the green revolution? Paul Jarvis takes a look at why a clear and simple focus is important
- Expect the UnexpectedJune 25, 2021Airports have had a more turbulent year than any other infrastructure sector, but is it time for airport P3s to take off again, asks Jonathan Davies
- Wasted Energy?June 25, 2021Energy from waste P3s are at an embryonic stage in the US. But as deals come to market opportunities could be on the rise for new investors, reports Dan Colombini
- A Bridge Too Far?June 25, 2021Some of the world’s most remote nations are looking to P3s to cover their growing infrastructure gaps, but is the private sector the right fit, asks Deputy Editor Jonathan Davies
- My GenerationJune 25, 2021After 10 years at the forefront of Canadian P3s, CCPPP CEO Mark Romoff is stepping down. He speaks to Dan Colombini about new challenges facing the market in a post-pandemic world
- Pipeline DreamsJune 25, 2021Sao Paulo’s Undersecretary for Partnerships, Tarcila Reis Jordão tells Paul Jarvis about the potential for P3 in the state – as well as what’s holding it back