- Unsolicited $2bn Florida regen P3 submittedOctober 22, 2021A regeneration proposal worth as much as $2bn has been submitted as an unsolicited P3 proposal to Jacksonville City Council in Florida.
- Bolsonaro sets new P3 fund in motionOctober 22, 2021Brazil President Jair Bolsonaro has signed a law creating a new fund that aims to secure over $176bn in investment through P3s and concessions.
- Brazil says P3s are “essential”October 22, 2021The new National Logistics Plan for Brazil “returns to the state” the ability to plan for the future of infrastructure, the chief executive of the state’s planning and logistics company has said.
- Canadian healthcare P3s “robust”, says S&POctober 21, 2021Ratings agency Standard & Poor’s has released two reports on P3s in Canada’s healthcare sector, saying the model offers “unique advantages”.
- Brazil preps healthcare P3sOctober 21, 2021The World Bank is looking for consultants to help prepare a pipeline of healthcare P3s in Brazil.
- Vets look for P3 advisorsOctober 21, 2021The US Department of Veteran Affairs is looking for P3 consultants to assist with its portfolio development.
- Peru tenders two hospital P3sOctober 21, 2021Peru’s private investment agency ProInversion has released a request for qualifications (RFQ) for two new hospital P3 schemes.
- Hawaii County eyes wastewater P3sOctober 21, 2021Hawaii County Council has been advised to explore P3s to deliver new wastewater treatment facilities by the authority’s environmental management director.
- JLL hires education expertOctober 21, 2021JLL Public Institutions has appointed a higher education expert as its executive vice president of education.
- Green refi for Indiana bridge P3October 20, 2021East End Crossing Partners (EECP) has refinanced the Lewis and Clark Bridge P3 with a $528m green bond.
- BBGI takes Montreal hospital P3 stakeOctober 20, 2021BBGI has acquired a further 25% stake in the Center Hospitalier de l'Université de Montréal (CHUM) P3.
- Downtown Northbank Riverfront Regeneration, JacksonvilleAdvertised/In Procurement
- Piura & Chimbote, Peru Hospital BundleRequest for Qualifications
- Marine Corps Base Camp PendletonExpressions of Interest/Request for Information
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021
- Prepared for JusticeOctober 11, 2021The Howard County Courthouse P3 project opened its doors earlier this year, ahead of schedule despite the impact of Covid-19. Paul Jarvis discovers what made this scheme run so smoothly
- Net Zero Partnerships Report 2021September 29, 2021P3 Bulletin and Projects Bulletin have published an in-depth report looking at the Net Zero agenda
- Getting smarterSeptember 10, 2021New technology offers the chance to put P3s at the forefront of future infrastructure developments by encouraging a whole life view of assets. Paul Jarvis investigates
- The Great EnablerSeptember 10, 2021Broadband is fast becoming critical as more and more infrastructure relies on high-speed internet connections. P3s can ensure rural areas aren’t left out of the revolution
- Standing out from the crowdSeptember 10, 2021Crowdfunding to raise cash for infrastructure is still a novelty, but some think it could unlock a whole new opportunity for projects of the future
- Cloud computingSeptember 10, 2021A project to deliver a new supercomputer to the UK’s Met Office has the potential to revolutionize the P3 market. Paul Jarvis reports