- Ontario highway RFQ releasedJune 11, 2021Infrastructure Ontario has released a request for qualifications (RFQ) for its Highway 3 P3 project.
- Timetable set for John Laing takeoverJune 11, 2021The date has been set for the John Laing shareholder meeting to ratify its takeover by KKR, as the timeline for the acquisition is set out.
- Connecticut P3 changes welcomedJune 11, 2021Amendments to Connecticut’s P3 law have been welcomed by the business community as an important step in making the development of future projects easier.
- Jones Walker appoints P3 expertJune 11, 2021Law firm Jones Walker has hired a former Houston city controller and chief financial officer as a partner in its economic development and public finance team.
- “Signs of progress” despite infra impasseJune 10, 2021There are signs of progress in the delivery of infrastructure investment from Washington despite the breakdown in bipartisan talks, it has been claimed.
- Chile tenders $503m highway concessionJune 10, 2021The Chilean Ministry of Public Works has released a call for bids on its Ruta 5 Chacao-Chonchi highway concession.
- Colombian highway secures financingJune 10, 2021The Ruta de Sol 3G highway project in Colombia has secured over $111m of financing, marking an “milestone for the economic reactivation and competitiveness of the country”, the country’s National Infrastructure Agency said.
- IO confirms Hamilton LRT restartJune 10, 2021Infrastructure Ontario (IO) has confirmed that the Hamilton LRT project is in planning after its late-stage tender withdrawal in 2019.
- Texas uni looks for P3 advisorsJune 9, 2021Stephen F. Austin State University has released a tender for legal consultants to help with a range of topics including P3s.
- Antin hires Citigroup infra headJune 9, 2021Investment firm Antin Infrastructure Partners has hired Citigroup’s former global co-head of infrastructure to target “next generation infrastructure opportunities”.
- Approval for Maryland bridge P3June 9, 2021The board of the Maryland Transportation Authority (MDTA) has given its approval to the choice of preferred bidder for the New American Legion Bridge I-270 Relief P3 scheme.
- Priority shiftMay 4, 2021Jill Jamieson, CEO at Illuminati Infrastructure, discusses the market with Sakshi Sharma
- Unpuzzling ESGApril 26, 2021ESG has become a buzzword. But as speakers told the P3 Hub Americas conference in March, it is increasingly being embedded in everything the market does. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Sleep No MoreApril 22, 2021President Biden’s infrastructure plans are encouraging, but there are plenty of hurdles facing the proposals before the P3 industry can get too excited
- P3 Awards 2020April 22, 2021As the world begins to cautiously look towards a Covid-free future, what better time for the P3 industry to come together and lift up its great and good in what surely was a night to remember?
- Bridging the GapApril 22, 2021This year’s P3 Hub Americas conference may have been online, but there was plenty of energy from speakers as the industry anticipated lots of positive action. Paul Jarvis reports
- P3s Get SchooledApril 22, 2021P3s in the US schools sector have been rare, with very few authorities dabbling in the space, despite plenty of need. Sakshi Sharma talks to one county that has taken the plunge