- P3 mooted for military base reuseNovember 15, 2018Exclusive: A consultant has been appointed to consider how P3 can be used to repurpose a 5,000-acre former US military base.
- LA Metro to accept new traffic proposalsNovember 15, 2018LA Metro has announced that it will be accepting unsolicited proposals for a new program to tackle the county’s ongoing traffic issues beginning next month.
- RFP near for Louisiana coastal projectsNovember 14, 2018Louisiana’s Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority (CPRA) is to issue a request for proposals (RFP) to six organizations to present marsh creation and ridge restoration projects.
- Winner for Canada road P3November 14, 2018A preferred bidder has been chosen for the Northwest Territories' Tlicho All Season Road P3 project.
- Amazon finalizes locations for HQNovember 13, 2018Amazon has selected New York City and Northern Virginia as locations for new headquarters, it announced today.
- 10 in for Florida P3 mandateNovember 13, 2018A large county in Florida has received strong interest to provide advisory services on its P3 program.
- Waterways infra ‘difficult to navigate’November 13, 2018A US government report into waterways infrastructure has highlighted the complexity in funding US Army Corps of Engineers projects, including using P3.
- Gateway releases Hudson poll findingsNovember 12, 2018The Gateway Development Corporation (GDC) has released the results of a survey which backs the Hudson Tunnel Project in the wake of the elections; NY issues offshore RFP.
- DC seeks P3 directorNovember 12, 2018The District of Columbia is seeking applications to head up the Office of Public-Private Partnerships (OP3).
- RFP for Hawaii housing P3November 12, 2018A university in Hawaii has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for a mixed-use housing project.
- California uni energy P3 oversubscribedNovember 12, 2018A university in California is to host a second industry day for an energy P3, amid significant interest in the project.
- Batangas LNG terminal JVNovember 13, 2018
- Langen school PPPNovember 13, 2018
- University of Hawaii mixed-use rental housing projectNovember 12, 2018
- Close InspectionOctober 4, 2018The collapse of a bridge in Genoa, Italy, has cast a long shadow over infrastructure around the world. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini look at the importance of maintenance in transportation
- Af-Ford-ableOctober 4, 2018What will Ontario’s new fiscally conservative government make of the province’s P3 model, asks Paul Jarvis
- Good Morning, MexicoOctober 4, 2018A new government offers new opportunities for Mexico. Marina Formoso investigates whether the latest president can avoid yet another false dawn for the country’s infrastructure
- Ever So GoodAugust 13, 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help the image of P3
- Blue GoldAugust 13, 2018Despite strong demand, the US water sector has yet to take off. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Getting OlderAugust 13, 2018Peru has been looking to drum up interest in its infrastructure program across Europe. Marina Formoso looks at the response