- Winner for Maryland courthouseJune 20, 2018Howard County has selected the preferred bidder to lead the design, construction, partial financing, and facility operation and maintenance of a new Circuit Courthouse in Columbia.
- RFI for Missouri uni P3June 20, 2018The University of Missouri has issued requests for interest (RFI) to develop an academic building under a P3.
- Michigan seeks veterans consultantJune 20, 2018The State of Michigan is seeking a consultant to look at the future of long-term care for veterans.
- ARTBA chief to retireJune 20, 2018Pete Ruane, president and chief executive officer of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) is to retire from the organization.
- P3 planned for Vancouver LRTJune 20, 2018Vancouver’s transportation agency is in the process of completing planning, design and procurement readiness for a light rail transit (LRT) scheme under a P3 model.
- Timeline for Miami courthouse revealedJune 20, 2018Miami-Dade County has established a new project timeline for the Civil and Probate Courthouse Project.
- Moody's anticipates CHUM defaultJune 19, 2018Ratings agency Moody's has placed the Montreal hospital P3 project company on review for downgrade.
- July bids for NY-NJ Gateway advisorJune 19, 2018The Port Authority of New York/New Jersey has released the request for proposals (RFP) for financial advisory services on behalf of the Gateway Program Development Corporation
- Argentina awards road P3sJune 19, 2018The government of Argentina has awarded the first P3 road bundle of the Red de Autopistas y Rutas Seguras program.
- Canada selects P3 panelJune 19, 2018The government of Canada has selected five firms to provide P3 advisory services
- HNTB hires aviation P3 expertJune 19, 2018Engineering giant HNTB has hired an aviation project director and vice president with P3 experience.
- North Carolina reviewing P3 optionsJune 19, 2018The North Carolina government is actively reviewing the I-77 Express Lanes contract, P3 Bulletin understands.
- University of Missouri Kansas City Conservatory FacilityJune 20, 2018
- Puerto Rico Cruise Terminals P3June 20, 2018
- Puerto Rico Metering System P3June 20, 2018
- Living For The CityJune 20, 2018Dan Colombini reports on how P3 can help to deliver the ‘smart’ solutions that are required for progress
- Speeding UpJune 20, 2018Industry veteran Martin Klepper talks to Sakshi Sharma about why he is bullish on the prospects of P3s
- On a MissionJune 20, 2018A delegation to Europe suggests Brazil is open for business, reports Marina Formoso
- Twin TrackJune 20, 2018Cristobal Pollman, associate director for Latin America at Altra Capital, tells Marina Formoso about the different speeds of development across the region.
- Weathering The StormJune 20, 2018Dan Colombini reports on how Puerto Rico is using P3 to recover from financial challenges and the impact of two devastating hurricanes
- Keeping The Ball RollingJune 20, 2018Sakshi Sharma reports from the on the P3 Hub Midwest conference on the importance of new areas of infrastructure