- LA Streetcar plan approvedAugust 17, 2018Mayor Eric Garcetti has approved the funding plan for the Downtown Los Angeles (LA) Streetcar project as attention turns to LA Metro.
- NCDOT to begin I-77 negotiationsAugust 17, 2018North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) will be entering into negotiations with I-77 Mobility Partners, P3 Bulletin understands.
- US EPA attracts record WIFIA applicationsAugust 17, 2018The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has received a record number of letters of interest for WIFIA water infrastructure loans.
- Manitoba backs P3August 20, 2018The Manitoba government has backed the use of P3 models.
- UK eyes South America P3sAugust 20, 2018The UK government has met with ministers from Peru and Colombia as British companies eye the region’s infrastructure projects.
- DLA Piper ties up with Argentine firmAugust 17, 2018DLA Piper has announced an agreement to tie up with Argentine firm Cabanellas Etchebarne Kelly (CEK).
- ‘Path forward’ for I-77 P3August 16, 2018North Carolina Transportation Secretary Jim Trogdon has laid out his proposed path forward for the I-77 express lanes project.
- Rubicon names new directorsAugust 16, 2018Infrastructure advisors Rubicon has announced the appointment of two new directors at the firm.
- PB due for British Columbia P3August 16, 2018Exclusive: The province of British Columbia is due to announce a preferred bidder for a healthcare P3
- Argentinian capital's P3 framework is positiveAugust 15, 2018In its latest report ratings agency Moody's notes that the Province of Buenos Aires' new P3 framework supports credit profile and infrastructure development, but could still entail risks for the public sector.
- Update: Financial close for Ontario hospital P3August 15, 2018The EllisDon Healthcare Infrastructure consortium has reached financial close on the new West Park Healthcare Centre in Ontario, Canada.
- Aecon to rejoin P3 consortiumAugust 15, 2018Aecon has received approval to rejoin the team selected as the preferred bidder for the Gordie Howe International Bridge.
- Ever So GoodAugust 13, 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help the image of P3
- Blue GoldAugust 13, 2018Despite strong demand, the US water sector has yet to take off. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Getting OlderAugust 13, 2018Peru has been looking to drum up interest in its infrastructure program across Europe. Marina Formoso looks at the response
- Beyond BordersAugust 13, 2018The Development Bank of Latin America has held its annual meeting outside the continent for the first time. Marina Formoso was there
- Living For The CityJune 20, 2018Dan Colombini reports on how P3 can help to deliver the ‘smart’ solutions that are required for progress
- On a MissionJune 20, 2018A delegation to Europe suggests Brazil is open for business, reports Marina Formoso