- Three in for Canada bridge P3February 15, 2019British Columbia has shortlisted three teams for a $1.37bn bridge replacement project.
- RFQ for Lake Oswego wastewater P3February 15, 2019The City of Lake Oswego has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a new wastewater treatment plant.
- Oregon considers transport funding optionsFebruary 15, 2019A task force has been established to shape transportation funding in the Portland region.
- Barbados mulls airport P3February 15, 2019The Barbados government is to tender an airport P3.
- White House releases broadband planFebruary 14, 2019The White House has released a cross-government strategy to promote broadband deployment.
- 300 attend Colorado P3 forumFebruary 14, 2019Over 60 organizations have attended an industry forum for Denver’s National Western Center Triangle Project.
- Salini makes $254m Astaldi rescue bidFebruary 14, 2019Italian contractor Salini Impregilo has made a €225m ($254m) offer as part of a plan to restructure struggling rival Astaldi.
- Macquarie completes Wheelabrator acquisitionFebruary 14, 2019Macquarie Infrastructure Partners (MIP) has completed the acquisition of US waste specialist Wheelabrator Technologies.
- RFP for NJ housing partnerFebruary 13, 2019A private partner is sought to deliver a mixed-finance housing project in New Jersey.
- Key dates emerge for Oregon P3February 13, 2019The key procurement milestones for a wastewater treatment plant P3 in Oregon have been revealed.
- Banking on P3sFebruary 8, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers has plenty of work to do and it believes P3s will offer part of the solution. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Making the GradeFebruary 8, 2019While many P3 sectors in North America continue to face ups and downs, student housing is flourishing. Dan Colombini reports on how the model has established itself in public sector hearts and minds
- Looking for ContinuityFebruary 8, 2019Ambitious plans are being put forward by Brazil’s new government. Marina Formoso takes the pulse of the market’s response
- Projects BulletinFebruary 8, 2019In a new regular feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the social infrastructure sector
- Close InspectionOctober 4, 2018The collapse of a bridge in Genoa, Italy, has cast a shadow over global infrastructure. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini look at the importance of maintenance in transportation
- Af-Ford-ableOctober 4, 2018What will Ontario’s new fiscally conservative government make of the province’s P3 model, asks Paul Jarvis