- Over 100 attend Dartmouth energy industry dayMarch 22, 2019Dartmouth College has gathered multiple firms from the industry on campus to showcase its Green Energy Project.
- Warning on Penn TurnpikeMarch 22, 2019Auditor General Eugene DePasquale has said the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC) is facing “a road to ruin” if it continues to rely on unsustainable toll increases to pay off $11.8bn in debt.
- Penn governor pushes infra planMarch 22, 2019Governor Tom Wolf used a tour of a school to promote his proposed $4.5bn Restore Pennsylvania infrastructure plan.
- Canadian Budget targets broadbandMarch 21, 2019The Canadian federal Budget has focused on increasing investment in high-speed internet access, particularly in rural areas.
- Single bid for Belle Chasse P3March 21, 2019The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD) has received one proposal for Belle Chasse Bridge and Tunnel Replacement Project.
- Womble Bond Dickinson appoints P3 veteranMarch 21, 2019Law firm Womble Bond Dickinson has appointed a P3 expert from Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough to its capital markets team in Washington, DC.
- Three in for NL health P3March 21, 2019Newfoundland and Labrador has received submissions from three consortia for a health P3.
- NYC issues marine terminal RFPMarch 20, 2019New York City has issued a request for proposals (RFP) to develop and operate a marine terminal, the second RFP from the city in a week for a partner to develop an economic asset.
- Three in for Ohio waste P3March 20, 2019A county in Ohio has received responses from three organizations for a waste P3.
- Ontario plans greater P3 innovationMarch 20, 2019The Ontario government is to implement new measures to increase innovation in P3s in the province.
- HPTE seeks new directorMarch 20, 2019The Colorado High Performance Transportation Enterprise (HPTE) is searching for a new director.
- Dartmouth College Green Energy ProjectMarch 22, 2019
- Mazatlan aquarium P3 March 22, 2019
- Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel Agricultural and Nutritional Sciences buildingMarch 22, 2019
- Banking on P3sFebruary 8, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers has plenty of work to do and it believes P3s will offer part of the solution. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Making the GradeFebruary 8, 2019While many P3 sectors in North America continue to face ups and downs, student housing is flourishing. Dan Colombini reports on how the model has established itself in public sector hearts and minds
- Looking for ContinuityFebruary 8, 2019Ambitious plans are being put forward by Brazil’s new government. Marina Formoso takes the pulse of the market’s response
- Projects BulletinFebruary 8, 2019In a new regular feature, the Projects Bulletin team present an overview of the social infrastructure sector
- Close InspectionOctober 4, 2018The collapse of a bridge in Genoa, Italy, has cast a shadow over global infrastructure. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini look at the importance of maintenance in transportation
- Af-Ford-ableOctober 4, 2018What will Ontario’s new fiscally conservative government make of the province’s P3 model, asks Paul Jarvis