- Congressman calls for bipartisan solution to infrastructureDecember 10, 2019Key public sector official calls upon the federal government to create a bipartisan approach to infrastructure.
- Winner for University of Iowa utilities dealDecember 11, 2019USD1.1bn energy concession awarded.
- ACS completes partial sale of Florida highwayDecember 11, 2019ACS Group, through its subsidiary Iridium, has sold 75% of its 50% equity interest in the I-595 Express Lanes project in Florida.
- Transport Secretary departs MDOTDecember 10, 2019Transportation Secretary Pete K. Rahn has stepped down from the Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT).
- California airport authority hires new chiefDecember 10, 2019The Ontario International Airport Authority in California has announced the appointment of international aviation consultant Dan Cappell to its executive ranks as chief commercial officer.
- Maryland, Ontario to tie up for infraDecember 6, 2019The governments of Maryland and Ontario have entered talks to commit to strengthening trade, infrastructure and economic ties.
- AMP Capital enters data sectorDecember 6, 2019Investment manager AMP Capital has closed its largest equity investment in North America to date.
- Canada ‘Campus of Care’ RFP issuedDecember 6, 2019Proposals deadline set for Alberta care home development
- Pennsylvania board approves road P3 projectDecember 6, 2019Interstate 81 expansion project given green light by PennDOT’s Public-Private Transportation Partnerships Board
- Colorado preps legal support RFPDecember 6, 2019The High-Performance Transportation Enterprise (HPTE) is to issue a request for proposals (RFP) for legal support.
- Iowa regents due to meet to approve P3 dealDecember 6, 2019The University of Iowa Board of Regents is expected to meet this month to consider a P3 involving the university’s utility system.
- Interview: P3 beaconJuly 3, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers has embarked upon its first-ever P3 pilot program. But the goal now is to commence procurement, reports Sakshi Sharma
- Interview: John Picerne, Founder of CorviasOctober 25, 2019Founder of Corvias John Picerne spoke to P3 Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma on how the P3 market is shaping up and what challenges lie ahead.
- Interview: Phil Vester, CEO at MetrolinxSeptember 27, 2019Vester spoke to P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma and outlines the large capital projects the agency is currently in the midst of and what is coming ahead.
- News analysis: govt energy policy vital for local net-zero carbon schemesNovember 11, 2019Strong central government energy policy is critical to secure vital local net-zero carbon schemes.
- IO: P3 and Alliance pipelineNovember 27, 2019Infrastructure Ontario to focus on long-term partnerships and O&M in updated P3 and Alliance pipeline, by David Durant.
- Interview: Rick Meade of LA Metro talks to P3 BulletinNovember 25, 2019The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority has unveiled a USD21.5bn trio of projects.