- Biden pledges USD1.3trn infra planNovember 18, 2019Joe Biden has pledged to invest USD1.3trn in infrastructure over 10 years in partnership with the private sector.
- Irish market switches focus to MetrolinkNovember 20, 2019Exclusive: With the National Broadband Plan (NBP) contract signed, many stakeholders in Ireland’s infrastructure plans are swiftly turning their attention to the Metrolink rail project, by David Keniry.
- P3 2019 conference under way in TorontoNovember 18, 2019The Hon. John Manley and National Inuit Leader Natad Obed have opened proceedings for the 990 infrastructure experts attending P3 2019 in Toronto.
- Alberta seeks P3 consultants for schoolsNovember 18, 2019Alberta has issued two requests for proposals for consultants to advance procurement of schools under the P3 model.
- Plenary acquires Canada healthcare portfolioNovember 18, 2019Plenary has signed an agreement with an investor and asset manager for the acquisition of a portfolio of hospitals and long-term care facilities in Ontario.
- 100+ attend industry day for USD1.3bn Georgia road P3November 15, 2019Over 100 representatives for some of the major players in the P3 market have attended an industry day for a new road P3 in Georgia.
- World Bank seeks P3 consultantsNovember 15, 2019The World Bank is procuring consultants to update sector-specific information for the PPP Legal Resource Center (PPPLRC).
- California county to procure transit, civic P3sNovember 14, 2019An authority in California is to retain P3 advisors for horizontal and vertical infrastructure projects.
- New York’s MTA names new transformation chiefNovember 14, 2019The Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) has appointed a new Chief Transformation Officer
- Amey calls for joined-up approach for mobility opportunityNovember 14, 2019Amey has called for a joined-up public policy for future mobility in its first white paper.
- Interview: P3 beaconJuly 3, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers has embarked upon its first-ever P3 pilot program. But the goal now is to commence procurement, reports Sakshi Sharma
- Interview: John Picerne, Founder of CorviasOctober 25, 2019Founder of Corvias John Picerne spoke to P3 Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma on how the P3 market is shaping up and what challenges lie ahead.
- Interview: Phil Vester, CEO at MetrolinxSeptember 27, 2019Vester spoke to P3 Bulletin's Sakshi Sharma and outlines the large capital projects the agency is currently in the midst of and what is coming ahead.
- News analysis: govt energy policy vital for local net-zero carbon schemesNovember 11, 2019Strong central government energy policy is critical to secure vital local net-zero carbon schemes.