- Structure set for second Prince George’s schools P3September 23, 2022Industry forum next month as equity shares for Minority Business Enterprises and community established
- Commission throws out Project GraceSeptember 23, 2022New Hanover County’s Local Government Commission (LGC) has decided not to approve the proposed P3 agreement with a private partner for a regeneration project.
- Virgin Islands plans airports P3September 23, 2022The Virgin Islands Port Authority (VIPA) board of governors has tasked its executive director to pursue a P3 model for the delivery of two airport projects.
- WSP completes latest acquisitionSeptember 23, 2022WSP has completed the acquisition of John Wood Group, the latest in its spree of acquisitions.
- FC for Chile hospital P3September 22, 2022Chile’s Buin-Paine Hospital P3 contract has reached financial close, with $144m of debt provided by one bank.
- New York looks for innovative decarbonization financing ideasSeptember 22, 2022New York City Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC) has released a request for expressions of interest (EOI) on its decarbonization program.
- DIF appoints new senior directorSeptember 22, 2022DIF Capital Partners has appointed a new senior director.
- Ex-Fitch infra finance head takes new roleSeptember 22, 2022Keystone Global has hired a former Fitch infrastructure boss as a senior advisor.
- Capital Beltway team adds new contractorSeptember 22, 2022Accelerate Maryland Partners has selected the contractor for the first phase of the Capital Beltway P3 program.
- Hawaii halts stadium RFPSeptember 22, 2022Hawaii Stadium procurement halted as governor explains increased public funds mean P3 approach no longer preferred option; future P3 will be "structured very differently"; uncertainty over entertainment district portion
- New firm to “transform infra delivery models”September 21, 2022A new company has been launched in the US, with an aim to “challenge the status quo for how infrastructure is being addressed” by providing a performance-based delivery model.
- P3 Awards 2022 Entry Deadline16 June 2022
- MAP readingJune 23, 2022Graham’s Municipal Asset Partnerships (MAP) model charts a new path for municipalities to deliver key infrastructure. Deputy editor Jonathan Davies talks with Graham’s Grenville Riley about MAP’s potential impact on communities and the industry
- Cities: The beating heart of Biden’s Infra ActJune 2, 2022Cities will have a critical role to play in utilizing the infrastructure investment coming from Congress, but they can also have a vital leadership function, reports Jonathan Davies
- Tied up in knotsJune 2, 2022The White House thinks US port infrastructure needs P3s. Gordon Feller reports
- How will inflation change the industry?May 12, 2022War in Ukraine, Chinese lockdowns, supply chain damages, fuel crisis. The many drivers of inflation are doing more than simply raising prices, they’re quietly changing the face of the P3 industry, reports Jonathan Davies
- Building momentumMay 3, 2022The host of one of the world’s most ambitious P3 pipelines, Brazil’s accelerating investment is exciting. Deputy editor Jonathan Davies talks with the IFC’s head of P3s for Brazil about the challenges and opportunities for P3s in the country.
- How Space Can Change the Future of P3sApril 25, 2022Remote imaging can provide a whole new perspective on infrastructure projects by providing new insights from space. Gordon Feller reports