- Consultants sought for Ontario regen P3August 12, 2022The Municipality of Chatham-Kent, Ontario, is looking for consultants to help respond to a P3 proposal to redevelop downtown Chatham.
- Edmonton LRT P3 opening delayed indefinitely by faultsAugust 12, 2022The summer opening of the Valley Line Southeast LRT P3 project has been delayed indefinitely after testing found structural faults.
- Inflation could spur a rise in progressive P3s, Fitch saysAugust 12, 2022Ratings agency Fitch said it expects to progressive construction models to rise in usage as contractors look to avoid inflation impact.
- Mexico highway P3 RFP releasedAugust 12, 2022The Mexico Ministry of Mobility System of Highways, Airports, Related and Auxiliary Services has released a request for proposals (RFP) for the Atlacomulco-Polotitlán highway P3.
- CDPQ appoints new head of BrazilAugust 11, 2022Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) has been appointed as the managing director for Brazil as it looks to increase its presence in the country.
- San Diego progressive biogas P3 RFP releasedAugust 11, 2022The East County Advanced Water Purification (AWP) Joint Powers Authority has released a request for proposals (RFP) on its biogas facility P3 project.
- Capital Beltway hit by new turbulenceAugust 11, 2022Maryland Governor Larry Hogan has called on President Joe Biden to reverse a decision by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) to delay the project.
- Patriot Rail acquires Colorado railway firmAugust 10, 2022Patriot Rail has reached an agreement to acquire Colorado-based rail firm Pioneer Lines.
- Alberta tenders rest areas P3August 10, 2022Alberta Transportation has released a negotiated request for proposals (NRFP) on its Safety Rest Areas Project.
- BNDES, IDB team up on sanitation P3sAugust 10, 2022The Brazilian National Bank for Economic and Social Development (BNDES) and the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) have signed an agreement to bolster the preparation of sanitation P3 projects in slums and rural areas.
- Winner for latest Brazilian highway concessionAugust 9, 2022The Government of Minas Gerais, Brazil, has selected a winner for its Triângulo Mineiro highway P3.
- MAP readingJune 23, 2022Graham’s Municipal Asset Partnerships (MAP) model charts a new path for municipalities to deliver key infrastructure. Deputy editor Jonathan Davies talks with Graham’s Grenville Riley about MAP’s potential impact on communities and the industry
- Cities: The beating heart of Biden’s Infra ActJune 2, 2022Cities will have a critical role to play in utilizing the infrastructure investment coming from Congress, but they can also have a vital leadership function, reports Jonathan Davies
- Tied up in knotsJune 2, 2022The White House thinks US port infrastructure needs P3s. Gordon Feller reports
- How will inflation change the industry?May 12, 2022War in Ukraine, Chinese lockdowns, supply chain damages, fuel crisis. The many drivers of inflation are doing more than simply raising prices, they’re quietly changing the face of the P3 industry, reports Jonathan Davies
- Building momentumMay 3, 2022The host of one of the world’s most ambitious P3 pipelines, Brazil’s accelerating investment is exciting. Deputy editor Jonathan Davies talks with the IFC’s head of P3s for Brazil about the challenges and opportunities for P3s in the country.
- How Space Can Change the Future of P3sApril 25, 2022Remote imaging can provide a whole new perspective on infrastructure projects by providing new insights from space. Gordon Feller reports