- Ontario ‘on target’ to announce new P3 pipeline next monthMay 17, 2019New projects to follow refresh of model.
- Strong interest in Florida P3 poolMay 17, 2019Florida’s Miami-Dade County is evaluating over a dozen bids to provide P3 advisory services.
- Penn tunnels P3 scrappedMay 17, 2019The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC) has decided not to pursue a P3 for a bundle of tunnels due to financial challenges.
- InfraRed launches global energy JVMay 17, 2019Investor InfraRed Capital Partners and consultancy firm Navigant have formed a joint venture to help cities and utilities develop and finance local energy infrastructure solutions.
- EllisDon reshuffles managementMay 16, 2019Canada’s EllisDon has announced several new appointments to its senior level management; Fengate closes Core Infrastructure Fund III
- BBGI adds equity in US bridge P3May 16, 2019Investor BBGI has acquired further equity interest in an operational P3 in the US.
- P3s to play significant role in MTA upgradesMay 16, 2019The New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) chief said that he expects to use the P3 delivery model for much-needed upgrades to the service network going forward.
- California seeks road charge advisorMay 15, 2019The state of California is seeking advice on road charge issues.
- Alberta govt vows ‘aggressive’ P3 approachMay 15, 2019Alberta Premier Jason Kenney has confirmed his administration will be “very aggressive” in the pursuit of P3s.
- Update: Partner selected for Utah rail projectMay 15, 2019The Seven County Infrastructure Coalition has selected a private partner to finance and build the Uinta Basin Railway.
- Wheels in TransitMarch 28, 2019Canadian transit P3 procurement has set leadership standards the world over. It remains a priority, reports Sakshi Sharma
- Better ConnectedMarch 28, 2019Dan Colombini reports on the importance of cohesive thinking between the public and private sectors in driving broadband dealflow
- What Partners WantMarch 29, 2019Investors are increasingly able to pick and choose the best, leaving the rest. Marina Formoso reports
- Projects BulletinMarch 29, 2019Coming Into Land: A focus on Transit schemes
- Banking on P3sFebruary 8, 2019The US Army Corps of Engineers has plenty of work to do and it believes P3s will offer part of the solution. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Making the GradeFebruary 8, 2019While many P3 sectors in North America continue to face ups and downs, student housing is flourishing. Dan Colombini reports on how the model has established itself in public sector hearts and minds