- Gribbin joins private equity firmJuly 20, 2018DJ Gribbin, the former infrastructure advisor to President Trump, has taken a senior role with an infrastructure-focused private equity firm based in New York.
- ‘Almost half’ of P3s renegotiated in first 12 yearsJuly 20, 2018Figures published by the Global Infrastructure Hub (GIH) have suggested that 48% of P3s worldwide require renegotiation within the first 12 years.
- PB for Purdue student housing P3July 18, 2018Purdue University in Indiana has selected a preferred bidder for its student housing P3.
- Argentina signs first road P3sJuly 23, 2018The ministry of transport has signed the first road P3s awarded in June.
- Contract awarded for Brazil road P3July 23, 2018A Brazilian state has awarded a contract for a road network P3.
- Cautious welcome for NJ P3 billJuly 20, 2018Exclusive: New Jersey’s P3 bill, which was recently passed in both Senate and Assembly houses, is a step forward but some clauses are concerning, according to an industry expert.
- Law firm merger banks on P3 growthJuly 20, 2018Merger to take effect in August; upbeat on prospects of US P3s.
- FC due for Ontario West Park Healthcare CenterJuly 20, 2018Financial close is edging closer for the West Park Healthcare Center P3, as ratings agency Moody's assigned an A3 rating to senior secured bonds to be issued by the preferred bidder.
- BBGI adds Canadian hospital stakeJuly 20, 2018Infrastructure investor BBGI has acquired a 25% equity interest in a PPP project in Canada.
- California city to advance transit investment plansJuly 20, 2018San Mateo’s public transport agency SamTrans is advancing a program to raise funding for transportation projects.
- ProInversion launches energy P3July 20, 2018Public authority ProInversion has tendered a contract for a transmission line P3.
- French Guiana civic P3 tenderedJuly 20, 2018An authority in French Guiana has issued a contract notice for a civic P3.
- Living For The CityJune 20, 2018Dan Colombini reports on how P3 can help to deliver the ‘smart’ solutions that are required for progress
- Speeding UpJune 20, 2018Industry veteran Martin Klepper talks to Sakshi Sharma about why he is bullish on the prospects of P3s
- On a MissionJune 20, 2018A delegation to Europe suggests Brazil is open for business, reports Marina Formoso
- Twin TrackJune 20, 2018Cristobal Pollman, associate director for Latin America at Altra Capital, tells Marina Formoso about the different speeds of development across the region.
- Weathering The StormJune 20, 2018Dan Colombini reports on how Puerto Rico is using P3 to recover from financial challenges and the impact of two devastating hurricanes
- Keeping The Ball RollingJune 20, 2018Sakshi Sharma reports from the on the P3 Hub Midwest conference on the importance of new areas of infrastructure