- Aecom hires former Transurban chiefJanuary 19, 2021Consultancy Aecom has appointed a former Transurban North America chief executive to run its transportation business.
- NCDOT commission urges P3 cap removalJanuary 18, 2021Limitation of three P3 projects “will constrain the state’s ability to leverage private capital” says Transportation Secretary-commissioned report
- Texas lawmakers urge transportation P3sJanuary 19, 2021The Texas House Committee on Transportation has called on the legislature to reconsider the use of P3s to help deliver new infrastructure across the state.
- Vinci hires new CFOJanuary 19, 2021French giant Vinci has appointed Thierry Mirville as its new chief financial officer.
- Peru tenders industrial park P3January 19, 2021Peru’s investment agency, ProInversion, has launched an international tender for a private partner to develop and maintain an industrial park.
- Former LaGuardia P3 lead joins FerrovialJanuary 18, 2021Spanish heavyweight Ferrovial has appointed a former CEO of LaGuardia airport as an independent senior advisor for its US Airports division.
- Three airport P3s for BahamasJanuary 18, 2021Bahamas Prime Minister Dr Hubert Minnis has revealed three airport projects that are to be undertaken as P3 schemes.
- Ardian re-enters Suez battleJanuary 18, 2021Suez ready for “rapid execution” of offer; Veolia stake “not and will not be for sale”
- P3 ‘to play crucial role in Biden administration’January 15, 2021President-elect promises infra plan next month; experts discuss potential for private investment under new federal leadership; infra bank urged
- Rubicon appoints North America headJanuary 15, 2021Rubicon Capital Advisors has appointed a new managing director and head of North America.
- DFC, Ecuador sign private investment agreementJanuary 15, 2021Framework will “streamline support for projects that refinance predatory Chinese debt”
- Peru Ancón Industrial Park ProjectAdvertised/In Procurement
- Arizona State University Student Accommodation ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- Arizona State University Multi-Purpose Arena ProjectFinancial Close/Construction Underway
- P3 Awards 20204 March 2021
- Analysis: Making an ImpactDecember 4, 2020President-elect Joe Biden has wasted no time indicating his preferences for his time in office. But can he get the commitments he needs on infrastructure?
- No Slowing DownDecember 8, 2020Metrolinx chief executive explains to Sakshi Sharma how the transit agency for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton area is using new procurement models to keep its pedal to the metal
- Keeping on the runDecember 7, 2020In an exclusive interview with P3 Bulletin’s Sakshi Sharma, LA Metro chief Phillip Washington discusses the agency's priorities for 2021
- Smart ChoicesDecember 4, 2020Smart infrastructure is more than just getting broadband cables in the ground. Sakshi Sharma reports from the Canadian Council for PPPs annual conference on the rise of smart mobility
- Changing the ScriptDecember 4, 2020For years, the P3 market has been comfortable with DBFM. But now there is a whole new lexicon to get to grips with, and not everyone is sure it’s the right way to go, says Paul Jarvis
- Ready for GrowthDecember 7, 2020The new president and chief executive of Infrastructure Ontario has plenty on his in-tray. Michael Lindsay tells Paul Jarvis how he expects the agency to adapt and evolve during his tenure