- Advisors selected for LA civic P3October 18, 2018A Los Angeles committee has approved the selection of legal counsel for the Los Angeles Street Civic Building Project.
- Minnesota seeks proposals for CAVsOctober 18, 2018The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) is seeking proposals for ideas with the potential to advance connected and automated vehicle (CAV) technologies in the state.
- FC for US municipal P3October 17, 2018A courthouse project in Maryland has reached commercial and financial close, a milestone for the US P3 market.
- Advisor selected for Columbia bridgeOctober 18, 2018The Port of Hood River has awarded an advisory contract to advance the bridge replacement project on the Columbia River.
- Three in for Georgia broadband P3October 18, 2018The Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) has shortlisted three consortia for a broadband P3.
- UN urges infra rethinkOctober 17, 2018The United Nations (UN) has suggested that a rethink of how infrastructure projects are presented to the private sector could unlock “trillions of dollars”.
- New York seeks service area partnerOctober 16, 2018New York State is seeking a partner to design, construct, finance, operate and maintain 27 service areas.
- Engineers urge greater collaborationOctober 16, 2018The International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC) has called on the industry to pull together and collaborate more effectively with other professionals to deliver projects.
- Proposal submitted for Virginia campus P3October 16, 2018A university in Virginia has received an alternative proposal for a campus P3.
- Update: Ferrovial mulls significant divestmentOctober 16, 2018Infrastructure group Ferrovial has appointed a consultant to explore the divestment of assets.
- Maryland appoints real estate advisorOctober 15, 2018The Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) has appointed an advisor to assist with real estate P3 projects.
- RFP for California convention centerOctober 15, 2018A city in southern California is to expand a convention center under a P3 as part of a mixed-use development.
- Close InspectionOctober 4, 2018The collapse of a bridge in Genoa, Italy, has cast a long shadow over infrastructure around the world. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini look at the importance of maintenance in transportation
- Af-Ford-ableOctober 4, 2018What will Ontario’s new fiscally conservative government make of the province’s P3 model, asks Paul Jarvis
- Good Morning, MexicoOctober 4, 2018A new government offers new opportunities for Mexico. Marina Formoso investigates whether the latest president can avoid yet another false dawn for the country’s infrastructure
- Ever So GoodAugust 13, 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help the image of P3
- Blue GoldAugust 13, 2018Despite strong demand, the US water sector has yet to take off. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Getting OlderAugust 13, 2018Peru has been looking to drum up interest in its infrastructure program across Europe. Marina Formoso looks at the response