- Louisiana seeks coastal partnersJune 25, 2018Louisiana is seeking private partners to deliver integrated coastal protection projects under an alternative project delivery method.
- Mass lawyers urge water P3sJune 25, 2018An association of public and private sector lawyers has urged Massachusetts legislators to include P3-enabling language in a water infrastructure bill as momentum builds for water P3s across US.
- RFQ for Oklahoma P3June 22, 2018A request for qualifications (RFQ) will be issued today for a highway P3 in Oklahoma.
- LA civic center timeline emergesJune 22, 2018Approval of a P3 for the City of Los Angeles’ Civic Center project is imminent, P3 Bulletin understands.
- White House plans agencies overhaulJune 22, 2018The Executive Office of the President has published a new document with plans for a major reform of federal agencies, including the Army Corps of Engineers.
- $1bn LA civic center P3 backedJune 21, 2018A Los Angeles City Council committee has backed a P3 model to develop a civic center building.
- Two respond to Peru wastewater P3June 21, 2018The Peruvian government has received interest from two organizations for a wastewater P3, meaning they will go head-to-head with the unsolicited bidder for the deal.
- Puerto Rico preps cruise terminal P3June 21, 2018The Puerto Rico P3 Authority and Puerto Rico Ports Authority have launched a feasibility study to modernize San Juan’s cruise terminals.
- RFI for Missouri uni P3June 20, 2018The University of Missouri has issued requests for interest (RFI) to develop an academic building under a P3.
- ARTBA chief to retireJune 20, 2018Pete Ruane, president and chief executive officer of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) is to retire from the organization.
- Living For The CityJune 20, 2018Dan Colombini reports on how P3 can help to deliver the ‘smart’ solutions that are required for progress
- Speeding UpJune 20, 2018Industry veteran Martin Klepper talks to Sakshi Sharma about why he is bullish on the prospects of P3s
- On a MissionJune 20, 2018A delegation to Europe suggests Brazil is open for business, reports Marina Formoso
- Twin TrackJune 20, 2018Cristobal Pollman, associate director for Latin America at Altra Capital, tells Marina Formoso about the different speeds of development across the region.
- Weathering The StormJune 20, 2018Dan Colombini reports on how Puerto Rico is using P3 to recover from financial challenges and the impact of two devastating hurricanes
- Keeping The Ball RollingJune 20, 2018Sakshi Sharma reports from the on the P3 Hub Midwest conference on the importance of new areas of infrastructure