- Lawsuit filed for Colorado P3September 21, 2018A lawsuit between the public and private partners for the Eagle P3 commuter rail project has been filed in Denver.
- Denver P3 partner ‘shirking responsibility’September 21, 2018The Regional Transportation District (RTD) has said Denver Transit Partners (DTP) is “shirking its own responsibility” following the filing of a lawsuit.
- EdR takeover completedSeptember 21, 2018P3 developer EdR has been acquired for $4.6bn.
- Florida P3 to be canceledSeptember 20, 2018A county in Florida is to cancel a P3 project following receipt of proposals.
- Bids due for Ontario medical officeSeptember 21, 2018A health system in Ontario is seeking a partner to design, build, finance, operate and maintain a successful medical office building.
- Managers sought for Brazil infra fundSeptember 21, 2018Brazil’s development bank has launched the search for a manager to shape a new infrastructure fund.
- Penn city reviews LNG P3September 21, 2018A city in Pennsylvania is considering the approval of a liquefied natural gas P3.
- InfraRed appoints infra co-headsSeptember 20, 2018Infrastructure investment manager InfraRed Capital Partners has appointed two infrastructure co-heads, with Ben Loomes to leave the company.
- Sequoia to raise $265mSeptember 20, 2018The Sequoia Economic Infrastructure Income Fund is to proceed with a partially pre-emptive issue of ordinary shares to raise $265m (£200m).
- Delaware signs $600m port P3September 20, 2018The State of Delaware has signed a multi-million-dollar agreement for a port P3.
- Ashurst adds P3 consultantSeptember 19, 2018Law firm Ashurst has announced the appointment of a consultant in its US infrastructure group.
- Moody's unveils new ESG methodologySeptember 19, 2018Ratings agency Moody's has proposed a new cross-sector methodology for assessing environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks.
- Rubicon sets up renewable energy practiceSeptember 19, 2018Rubicon Infrastructure Advisors has established a global renewable energy investment banking practice with three new hires.
- Chittagong Land Development ProjectSeptember 21, 2018
- Port of Wilmington P3September 20, 2018
- E10/Rv. 85 Tjeldsund - Gullesfjordbotn - Langvassbukt September 20, 2018
- Ever So GoodAugust 13, 2018Environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations are becoming increasingly important to investors. Paul Jarvis explores how they could also help the image of P3
- Blue GoldAugust 13, 2018Despite strong demand, the US water sector has yet to take off. Sakshi Sharma reports
- Getting OlderAugust 13, 2018Peru has been looking to drum up interest in its infrastructure program across Europe. Marina Formoso looks at the response
- Beyond BordersAugust 13, 2018The Development Bank of Latin America has held its annual meeting outside the continent for the first time. Marina Formoso was there
- Living For The CityJune 20, 2018Dan Colombini reports on how P3 can help to deliver the ‘smart’ solutions that are required for progress
- On a MissionJune 20, 2018A delegation to Europe suggests Brazil is open for business, reports Marina Formoso