- Puerto Rico eyeing more new P3sMay 23, 2018Exclusive: The Puerto Rico government is considering a host of new P3 projects across all sectors, P3 Bulletin can reveal.
- Bids due for Texas P3 mandateMay 22, 2018A city in Texas is seeking an advisor to assist with projects being considered for P3 delivery.
- California seeks P3 advisorMay 21, 2018The California government is seeking financial advisory services on P3 projects.
- CA Ventures names P3 VPMay 23, 2018Chicago-based real estate investment company CA Ventures has announced a new executive vice president of P3.
- Vote on Columbia bridge P3 imminentMay 23, 2018An Oregon port commission is to vote on the rules under which a bridge project can be procured as a P3; bi-state support sought
- California civic center timeline revealedMay 23, 2018An advisor on the Napa Civic Center Project has revealed when the city plans to reach financial close on the P3.
- Sacyr reaches FC on two Mexican P3sMay 23, 2018Sacyr Concessions has closed the financing for two P3 projects in Mexico for $172m.
- Update: Bond refi takes shape for Quebec toll roadMay 22, 2018Sponsors of the Autoroute 30 express lanes P3 in Quebec are pursuing a bond refinancing for the toll road.
- ANI extends P3 pipelineMay 22, 2018Transport P3 authority ANI answers the ‘what’s next?’ question at an infrastructure roadshow in the UK
- Two in for Florida civic P3May 21, 2018A county in Florida has received responses from two teams for a civic P3.
- Kaplan Kirsch & Rockwell expands NY infra teamMay 21, 2018Kaplan Kirsch & Rockwell has added a new partner to its infrastructure practice group in New York.
- WSP appoints alternative delivery directorMay 21, 2018Engineering firm WSP has appointed a P3 expert as its new director of alternative delivery for the northeast and central regions of the US.
- America’s Top ModelMarch 23, 2018A pipeline of deals outside of transportation has started to emerge in the US. Sakshi Sharma and Dan Colombini investigate the models being used to kickstart growth
- Search: TorontoMarch 23, 2018The involvement of a Google subsidiary in Toronto’s waterfront redevelopment plans brings a new dimension to the Canadian P3 world. Paul Jarvis investigates
- Think BigMarch 23, 2018As if Colombia's 4G road plans weren’t spectacular enough, now its capital is taking that experience and applying it to social infrastructure, reports Marina Formoso
- Unfinished SympathyFebruary 23, 2018With President Trump again appearing to support the use of P3s, Dan Colombini gets the views of industry experts
- Slow BurnMarch 12, 2018The federal government in Canada has proved that P3s are on the agenda, but doubts remain about the exact role of the Canadian Infrastructure Bank
- Current AffairsFebruary 22, 2018LatAm countries have often turned to foreign currencies to fund new infrastructure. Marina Formoso reports on how it has affected P3s