- Louisiana DOT launches first P3February 20, 2018The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD) is seeking letters of intent for its first P3 project.
- Industry day for Georgia broadband P3February 22, 2018The Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) is to host an industry day for the Georgia Interstate Broadband Deployment P3 ahead of the launch of the request for qualifications (RFQ).
- P3 confirmed for BC bridgeFebruary 21, 2018The Province of British Columbia is to adopt a P3 model for a bridge project, with a request for qualifications (RFQ) due in the spring.
- Ohio plans study for hyperloop P3February 20, 2018Ohio and Illinois are plotting a new study to explore hyper transportation routes between Cleveland and Chicago.
- IO seeks bids for new courthouse P3February 23, 2018Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and the Ministry of the Attorney General (MAG) have issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for a new consolidated courthouse project.
- Contract awarded for Ontario courthouse P3February 23, 2018Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and the Ministry of the Attorney General (MAG) have awarded a fixed-price contract for the Toronto courthouse project.
- Contract signed for Missouri energy schemeFebruary 23, 2018A city in Missouri has signed a contract for an energy scheme.
- IO issues RFP for Macdonald Block reconstructionFebruary 23, 2018Infrastructure Ontario (IO) has issued a request for proposals (RFP) to three shortlisted teams for the Macdonald Block Complex reconstruction P3.
- Hunton & Williams announces law firm mergerFebruary 22, 2018Law firm Hunton & Williams will merge with a rival to form a 1,000-lawyer strong combined practice.
- Pennsylvania issues mitigation banking RFIFebruary 22, 2018The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) has issued a request for information (RFI) seeking private-sector feedback on wetland mitigation banking.
- Virginia city seeks P3 officialFebruary 21, 2018The city of Alexandria is seeking a P3 facilitator in a newly created role.
- FCC in talks for subsidiary stake saleFebruary 21, 2018FCC is in “exclusive negotiations” with a proponent for the acquisition of a non-controlling stake in one of its subsidiaries.
- Mazars appoints advisory head, launches Toronto officeFebruary 20, 2018Model auditing firm Mazars has appointed John Casola as the new head of advisory and valuations for infrastructure and energy across Americas.
Projects BulletinView league tables
- Unfinished SympathyFebruary 23, 2018With President Trump again appearing to support the use of P3s for infrastructure delivery, Dan Colombini speaks to key industry experts on how they view the latest proposals in his ever-changing methodology
- The Infrastructure Arms RaceDecember 18, 2017Chris Heathcote, chief executive officer, Global Infrastructure Hub on why the US is losing the infrastructure race and how it can catch up
- New ToolsDecember 19, 2017The Latin American market is facing a plethora of challenges. Marina Formoso discovers how new approaches could help overcome tough times
- P3 AwardsDecember 18, 2017With major changes at federal level dominating US headlines this year, the P3 Awards returned to the east coast and capital city Washington, DC, where the cream of the industry gathered to celebrate another busy year for the Americas P3 market
- Turning PointDecember 15, 2017Why 2018 may be the breakout year for the US, by Thomas Mulvihill, managing director and group head of infrastructure finance & P3s, KeyBanc Capital Markets
- Keeping it FreshDecember 18, 2017Navigating tax reform in the US, by John Parkinson, executive director, Association for the Improvement of American Infrastructure (AIAI)