- Winner for GO Regional bus terminal P3March 22, 2018Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and provincial transit agency Metrolinx have today awarded the contract for the Kipling Bus Terminal project.
- Michigan school district names PB for solar P3March 22, 2018A school district in Michigan has selected a preferred bidder to construct seven schools under a P3 contract.
- Two remain for O’Hare rail P3March 21, 2018Chicago has selected two teams to proceed with competing to design, build, finance, operate and maintain the O’Hare Express operating system.
- FC for Boston fare P3March 21, 2018The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) has reached financial close on the new Automated Fare Collection system to be delivered under a P3.
- INPP confident of US pipelineMarch 21, 2018Infrastructure investor INPP has published its results for 2017 and said it is optimistic on the prospects for the US P3 market.
- Swiss firm to ‘ramp up’ US infra platformMarch 21, 2018Switzerland’s Partners Group is ramping up its infrastructure distribution with a senior hire in its New York office.
- Westpac eyes North AmericaMarch 21, 2018Australian bank Westpac is to establish a new infrastructure office to target Europe and North America.
- John Laing makes US hireMarch 21, 2018Investor John Laing has hired an investment director to lead US P3 activities.
- P3 proposals sought for California landfillMarch 20, 2018A county in the Los Angeles region is seeking proposals to develop a former refuse disposal site under a P3.
- LTIIA to probe ESG and financial performanceMarch 20, 2018he Long-term Infrastructure Investors Association (LTIIA) has launched a study into the relationship between environmental, social, governance (ESG) and financial performance in infrastructure investments.
- Bracewell adds two ex-Pillsbury partnersMarch 19, 2018Two project finance lawyers will join Bracewell’s team in New York.
Projects BulletinView league tables
- Unfinished SympathyFebruary 23, 2018With President Trump again appearing to support the use of P3s, Dan Colombini gets the views of industry experts
- Slow BurnMarch 12, 2018The federal government in Canada has proved that P3s are on the agenda, but doubts remain about the exact role of the Canadian Infrastructure Bank
- Current AffairsFebruary 22, 2018LatAm countries have often turned to foreign currencies to fund new infrastructure. Marina Formoso reports on how it has affected P3s
- The Trust BattleFebruary 22, 2018Paul Jarvis explores how greater use of data can counter some negative public perceptions around P3
- The Infrastructure Arms RaceDecember 18, 2017Chris Heathcote, chief executive officer, Global Infrastructure Hub
- P3 AwardsDecember 18, 2017The P3 Awards returned to the east coast and capital city Washington, DC, where the cream of the industry gathered to celebrate